Ratings for Dr. Christopher B. Neptune

Have been waiting close to 2 months for my glasses. The office initially placed an incorrect order, had the lenses put in a defective frame. I overheard the office manager say the frame was defective, but no one offered this information to me. They made a mistake with my original order, then tried to pawn a defective frame on me. They tried to convince me the defect had nothing to do with the fit, which I also believe to be incorrect. I requested a new frame and the lenses I paid for. My new lenses were sent to the office and signed for, but they don't have my lenses. No one called to tell me this, and they only ordered new lenses for me when I called to see where my glasses were. Dr. Neptune seems very capable and professional, but his staff is not. In spite of Dr. Neptune's credentials, I would not recommend him solely because of the people he chooses to employ in his office.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Christopher B. Neptune's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1992)