Ratings for Dr. Michal A. Elovitz

Dr. Elovitz is an amazing doctor. I went to see her because of her expertise in taking care of women with cardiac disease. She was wonderful. The whole MFM team at PENN was great. I would not get my care or deliver a high risk pregnancy anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

i went to her for her expertise in prematurity prevention. Her program/clinic was wonderful. Listened to my whole history, told me what might help and what would not. She is also running some amazing trials to find new, better answers

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Unfortunately, this doctor is an embarrassment to Penn and the profession. Zero bed side manner, abrupt, unwilling to listen or waste her precious time on patient concerns (not shy to bill your insurance though for the privilege of having shown her face for 90 seconds), condescending in tone and behavior (this toward a couple who both have PhDs in the medical and social sciences, one can only imagine how she approaches the less informed parents-to-be who have the misfortune to see her). Exactly the wrong type of doctor to have in the very sensitive position of dealing with concerned patients facing high risk pregnancies (and in fact, the wrong type of doctor - period).

Submitted November 13, 2014

Amazing doctor. other comment is completely fictitious Dr. Elovitz is a professional, caring physician. Would never do that

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

My wife went to the UN of Penn Material Fetal Medicine because of a high risk pregnancy. We met with Dr. Elovitz and she started our consultation telling us the treatment we got for my wife so far was wrong and that she was the expert. My wife was very upset to hear this, but when we asked what treatment my wife needs she gave us a name of another clinic. It was clear that Dr. Elovitz did not want my wife as a patient. Also, she did not show any compassion for my wife, who was upset and her bed side manner was awful. Whenever we tried to answer one of her Dr Elovitz’s questions we were cut off by the doctor and then she would answer the question for us. Regardless, what we said. When my wife asked her about the current literature on preeclampsia Dr. Elovitz said she read it, but could not answer any specific questions. All of sudden Dr. Elovitz got up and said she was done and walked out of the room. I found Dr. Elovitz’s behavior to be rude and unprofessional.

Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Michal A. Elovitz's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1994)