Ratings for Dr. Ashley V. Kelley

Several year ago hospitalized for "bronchitis." E.R. and hospital doctor (3 in all) did not catch that I had a heart attack. Dr. Kelly came up and looked at my hospital tests/reports/lab work and immediately caught I had a heart attack. Fabulous M.D. I wish this town had more like her. Great person and doctor. Many thaniks to her!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

dr is very nice and knows what shes doing. best internist ive been too in a while

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I have a gold plan that covers almost any health issue....but Dr Kelley does not have a simple tool to check my heart..An EKG machine...I feel a bit slighted as a patient...perhaps its an expense she cannot afford. Still overall, I rate her to be quite good at practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Kelley was fine once I got into the office to see her, however the wait was always long. It was quite difficult to communicate through the staff. I stopped seeing the doctor because I could not get my prescription refilled through this office (I have taken this medication since childhood and I am now 55). It was critical that the doctor refill it in a timely manner and I had to see another doctor on an emergency basis because of this situation. I am in good health otherwise and see a doctor to make sure I can get this prescription refilled (it isn’t optional to take it). No one in the office noticed when I gave up and went to another doctor. Dr. Kelley was not reliable.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

A very well mannered Doctor....no real complaints to give..I would highly recmmend without reservations.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

THE DOCTOR IS NEVER THERE ,MESSED UP PHONE LINES, EVEN MY PHARMACY TOLD ME SHE DOES NOT HAVE A FAX NUMBER FOR MY MEDICATIONS....DUMB STAFF THEY NEVER PICK UP THE PHONES AND THEY TAKE TWO HOUR LUNCHES.MAYBE SHES QUITTING SOON AND WE WE ALL BE SCREWED AS THERE ARE FEW GOOD DOCOTRS LIKE DR KELLEY AROUND THIS SICK TOWN.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

No real complaints medical wise,however,more magazines to read would be nice and a big tv since i had to wait some two hours plus for my visit.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I find peace with this Doctor. She has a well balanced demeanor when I visit with her. She trully gives me hope and appears dedicated to medicine. The best thing I like about Dr Kelley is that she practice real medicine & does not sell junk products like so many other Doctors like to peddle in their offices.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

I think if you really look around for bad service by doctors there are many out there...I really do not care if service is fair and as a teacher & Ass't pricipal with little time at Palo Verde High School I value what small time I recieve from Dr. Kelley even though she and her office has flaws. Dr. Kelley IS STIIL THE BEST FEMALE INTERNIST in Summerlin.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Horrible Customer service--never return calls. I had an appointment, showed-up, and was told the doctor was on vacation--HORRIBLE PRACTICE! HORRIBLE ORGANIZATION--COMPLETE FLAKES/IDIOTS!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

Dr. Ashley V. Kelley's Credentials

• Manila Central Univ, Coll Of Med, Caloocan City, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal