Ratings for Dr. William Portuese

Just saw a lawyer today . Dr Portuese cut off my nose during surgery. I’ll never be the same. Mandy!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

My experience with Dr. Portuese was phenomenal! I have had BDD since my early teens, namely about my nose/facial features. I decided to get a dorsal hump reduction to boost my self confidence as well as functional facial symmetry. When I went to Dr. Portuese's office to describe to him what I wanted, he made me feel at ease from the beginning. He, along with his team, layed out what could be accomplished with the procedure and what to expect. I set the date and when the time came, the surgery went flawlessly. The perfect amount of anesthesia, and doctor skill - I went to sleep quickly and painlessly, woke up not feeling a thing. The after-care was great too; I met with the doctor a week later for a progress check and we took the bandages off. Overall, excellent bed-side manner, great results, and well worth the investment. I researched several other plastic surgeons before coming to and settling on Dr. Portuese and let me tell you, I am so glad I did!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Could not be more pleased with my results. I was worried about an unnatural look. Most people did not notice. I couldn't believe it. Usually don't do reviews but this is important. Trust him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Portuese and his staff are life changers. I read a lot of reviews, visited other surgeons, and felt confident, once I met Dr. Portuese, that he was the best, and this has proven true. I had a very successful rhinoplasty, it was much smoother and easier that I imagined, and his staff has been friendly and welcoming from day 1 through my follow-up visits. Dr. Portuese is more than a skilled doctor. His kindness, ability to listen and care for his patients are outstanding. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Portuese is a gifted artist. He goes above and beyond the surgical, filling in that gray area between millimeters and perfection. He performed a septoplasty, in combination with a rhinoplasty, to reshape a nasal deformity, remove bone spurs and repair a badly bent nose. One of the factors I considered in selecting him was experience. He has had over twenty years to perfect his craft, and has an impressive portfolio of surgical successes on his website. (I’m sorry, but I’m not trusting my health to someone who’s just starting out - it must be diificult for new surgeons). Dr. Portuese is board-certified, an instructor at UW, and president of the Washington chapter of facial plastic surgeons, which were all qualifications that gave me that warm fuzzy. We came up with a game plan before my procedure, used computer imaging to create the desired results, and discussed post operative care. The actual surgery felt like I was in and out, with an expert team of nurses and anesthesiologists. It was about six days before I went out in public after surgery, after the brace came off, and even then, it wasn’t super noticeable. In about a month, I was working out, scuba diving and doing everything I enjoyed before the operation - and breathing about fifty percent better through my nose. I can sleep on my back now. To top it all off, it looks even better than before. Dr. Portuese says it takes about a year before you see the final results, but I am already immensely pleased. On top of everything else, Dr. Portuese is a nice guy. He won’t recommend a procedure you don’t need. A couple years prior to this operation, I came in and asked if he thought a facelift was I order. He said “No, but come back in ten years and we can talk about it then.” That’s integrity.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr Portuese & his team were amazing & professional

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr Portuese and his staff are incredible! I couldn't be happier with my experience and my results! My new nose is beyond all my expectations.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Portuese did my face lift and upper and lower eyelid surgery when i was 58. At 72, i'm consistently told that i look 15 years younger, and I owe it to the skill of Dr. Portuese. I chose surgery because, for me, the aging process was a betrayal of sorts: how i looked wasn't congruent with how i felt. Aging is challenging and tricky enough without looking tired when i felt fine. Here's the other thing: Dr. Portuese didn't try to "upsell" me; at the comsultation, he simply asked why i was there, and then kindly helped me to see options. I felt supported and heard. The surgery was the most thoughtful gift i could have ever given myself, and Dr.Portuese saw to it that it was successful. Thank you, Dr. P!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Wonderful experience! The entire staff as well as Dr. Portuese made me feel very safe and comfortable. The outcome of my surgery exceeded my expectations. I am so happy I chose Dr. Portuese to perform my facelift! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone choosing facial cosmetic surgery.

Submitted March 2, 2017

Outstanding doctor and staff. Dr. Portuese runs a top notch clinic. All staff from reception, OR nurse, recovery nurse, and the team of anesthesiologists he uses are at the top of their field. Very happy with the outcome of my surgery. I had both an upper eyelift and facelift. My husband had these same procedures done about 5 years and was so satisfied with the results, that I did not hesitate at all about choosing Dr. Portuese.

Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. William Portuese's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1985)

Amerigroup