Ratings for Dr. William A. Portuese

Dr. Portuese really is an artist, in addition to being one of the best plastic surgeons in the pacific northwest - one of the reasons I chose him to perform my rhinoplasty. I couldn't be happier with my new nose! My dorsal hump is removed, and my new nose really does seem to enhance my other facial features. My experience with Dr. P and his staff far exceeded my expectations and I now have the nose I've always wanted!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I recently had a rhinoplasty/Neck lift and I really could not be happier with both the results and the experience! I visited multiple doctors before meeting with Dr. Portuese, and neither compared to him in the slightest. He is very thorough and will expound on anything and everything, whilst also alleviating any concerns I had about the surgery and recovery. He was correct in his predictions about the recovery process. I would also like to mention that he has the greatest staff a patient could ask for! Janet is extremely friendly, helpful, and compassionate and she helped make the process smoother for me:) The nurses and anesthiesiologist were also extremely qualified, proffessional, and friendly. I really could not have asked for a better surgeon and team! My nose looks so natural and lovely that all my friends are now considering having the procedure done with Dr. P:) If anyone is considering this, go for a consultation here and you will see what I am talking about:)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I am absolutely thrilled with the surgical procedure Dr. Portuese performed on my nose. My nose has been broken twice and I have always been self conscious about it. My dermatologist had recommended Dr. Portuese. I found his website very helpful showing before and after pictures of the patients he performed procedures on. I have felt very welcomed by the entire staff. Everyone has been so helpful and kind. Dr. Portuese was very easy to talk to and discuss recommendations. I met with Janet to discuss fees and scheduling. She was a delight to meet with. She answered all my concerns and questions regarding pre/post op instruction, as well as my fears about the healing process. The day of my surgery I was extremely nervous, Janet, the anesthesiologist and the surgical staff put me at ease. The first check after surgery, I saw Dr. Portuese and he was genuinely delighted with my result. I am now about four months post op and I have been very pleased with my new nose. Not only is my nose straight, but I can breathe better too! I would recommend Dr. Portuese to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Portuese is an excellent doctor. I'm a 57 year old white female who has lost over 80 pounds over the last 2 years, therefore I had a lot of loose skin on my face and neck. Nine weeks ago Dr. Portuese performed a lower face/neck life, brow life, chin implant and dermabrasion around my lips. I couldn't be more happier with the results, everyday just keeps getting better. My sister went to Dr. Portuese 6 years ago for a facelift and to this day she still looks beautiful and much younger then her 61 years of age. I highly recommend Dr. Portuese, he truly is an amazing Doctor and his entire staff is first rate and very caring.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Portuese performed an eye lift surgery for me with beautiful results. His is very compassionate and sensitive and his staff is outstanding. He is extremely talented and experienced and very conservative in his approach to plastic surgery. I would see him again for any additional surgery and have recommended him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I had both upper and lower eye lids surgery with Dr. Portuese two months ago and I am happy with the results. He is extremely knowledgable in his field of surgery. I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Excellent experience! My daughter's nose is so beautiful!!! We highly recommend Dr. Portuese! He is truly the "nose" doctor of the Northwest! Her chin implant is beautiful as well! Highly recommend him and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Portuese for any type of plastic or reconstructive surgery. Both my eye lid and neck lift surgeries very positive experiences. He and his staff are very professional and explain every aspect of the procedure and exactly what the results will look like. I had no surprises and am very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Asian Indian/Male/43. Broken my nose multiple times by playing sports dating back to high school/college. Had three prior rhinoplasties (91, 06, 12) that were never done correctly. My nose was not centered on my face, my nostrils had collapsed, I had major breathing issues, and (the issue that most affected me) my nasal tip had lost all support and almost appeared to touch my upper lip when I smiled. I was highly skeptical of going under the knife again… and, honestly, I was resigned to the fact that it was impossible for me to have a normal nose or one that resembled how I used to look before all the sports breaks and surgeries. My wife deserves a lot of credit here. She convinced me to give it another shot. We've been together for nearly 15 years and over that time, she's seen how I have become someone who avoids having their picture taken. We have two small children and it was shocking to me how I was noticeably absent from the majority of our family pictures. I would just shrug it off by saying, "I'm just the one always behind the camera"… but it was more than that. I knew that I had lost confidence and that I didn't like the way that I looked. We did a lot of research before coming to Dr. Portuese. With each of my prior rhinoplasties, online reviews (or reviews of any kind) were none existent. Based on the research, we felt very empowered and decided to have consultations from the very best doctors, regardless of whether we had to travel out of state. Due to my history, I knew that it was absolutely necessary to locate a doctor that specialized in revision rhinoplasty (with a large number of documented cases). I also wanted a doctor who was also an ENT. After consulting with my short list of doctors, I decided to put my trust in Dr. Portuese. During our initial consultation, he listened to everything that I had to say. I'm sure like many of you, I was forced to become a pseudo nose expert and I had a long list of things that I wanted to make sure that he understood about my case. I appreciated the fact that he never once interrupted or cut me off when I was speaking. He listened to all of my concerns and then did a very thorough examination of my nose . He confirmed that it was an extremely complex case and then proceeded to clearly lay out his plan to fix my nose… once and for all. I had my fourth and last revision rhinoplasty performed in June 2014. The operation lasted longer than what Dr. Portuese had initially anticipated based on all of the things that he needed to address. He even said that when he was working on my tip, a piece of silicone or plastic (obviously from one of my past rhinoplasties) just shot out of my nose and onto the floor! Fast forward to today. I just completed my final office visit. My nose is centered on my face. My nostrils are much more symmetrical. And my tip does not droop at all (for the first time in over 20 years). I had very realistic goals and knew that I could never have a perfect celebrity nose. But what I can confidently say is that my nose is very similar to how it was prior to all of the sports-related breaks and botched rhinoplasties. That I feel like I look like myself again. That I don't mind being in pictures. Which is so much more than what I was realistically hoping for. Our year-long experience with his facility has been excellent. From his office staff (Janet, Jamie and Ashton) to his surgical support staff, his entire practice is geared to make you feel like you are family. Each visit, we felt like we were his only patients. I would like to sincerely thank Dr. Portuese for giving me renewed confidence. I hope that he understands my appreciation for him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. William A. Portuese's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Portuese really is an artist, in addition to being one of the best plastic surgeons in the pacific northwest - one of the reasons I chose him to perform my ..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a rhinoplasty/Neck lift and I really could not be happier with both the results and the experience! I visited multiple doctors before meeting wit..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We recently took our son in for a Septoplasty, and the work and recovery was exceptional. We highly recommend Dr. Portuese for any procedure!"

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am absolutely thrilled with the surgical procedure Dr. Portuese performed on my nose. My nose has been broken twice and I have always been self conscious abou..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Portuese is an excellent doctor. I'm a 57 year old white female who has lost over 80 pounds over the last 2 years, therefore I had a lot of loose skin on m..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Portuese performed an eye lift surgery for me with beautiful results. His is very compassionate and sensitive and his staff is outstanding. He is extremely ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had both upper and lower eye lids surgery with Dr. Portuese two months ago and I am happy with the results. He is extremely knowledgable in his field of surge..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience! My daughter's nose is so beautiful!!! We highly recommend Dr. Portuese! He is truly the "nose" doctor of the Northwest! Her chin implant i..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Portuese for any type of plastic or reconstructive surgery. Both my eye lid and neck lift surgeries very positive experiences. He and hi..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Asian Indian/Male/43. Broken my nose multiple times by playing sports dating back to high school/college. Had three prior rhinoplasties (91, 06, 12) that were ..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'd previously broken my nose years before and as a result it was twisted. I researched for over a year and finally decided on Dr. Becker out in New Jersey. Aft..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "AWFUL experience. I had a primary rhinoplasty done by Dr Portuese in 2012. We both weren't happy with the outcome; my nasal bones had drifted apart leaving the ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After many months of researching facial plastic surgeons in the greater Seattle Area, I finally decided to give Dr. Portuese a call to schedule my consultation...."

October 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "William" to "William A."

October 20, 2013