Ratings for Dr. William A. Portuese

Completely botched my nose! These "Good" reviews on here are a sham! Don't go to him!

Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Portuese really is an artist, in addition to being one of the best plastic surgeons in the pacific northwest - one of the reasons I chose him to perform my rhinoplasty. I couldn't be happier with my new nose! My dorsal hump is removed, and my new nose really does seem to enhance my other facial features. My experience with Dr. P and his staff far exceeded my expectations and I now have the nose I've always wanted!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I recently had a rhinoplasty/Neck lift and I really could not be happier with both the results and the experience! I visited multiple doctors before meeting with Dr. Portuese, and neither compared to him in the slightest. He is very thorough and will expound on anything and everything, whilst also alleviating any concerns I had about the surgery and recovery. He was correct in his predictions about the recovery process. I would also like to mention that he has the greatest staff a patient could ask for! Janet is extremely friendly, helpful, and compassionate and she helped make the process smoother for me:) The nurses and anesthiesiologist were also extremely qualified, proffessional, and friendly. I really could not have asked for a better surgeon and team! My nose looks so natural and lovely that all my friends are now considering having the procedure done with Dr. P:) If anyone is considering this, go for a consultation here and you will see what I am talking about:)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

We recently took our son in for a Septoplasty, and the work and recovery was exceptional. We highly recommend Dr. Portuese for any procedure!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I am absolutely thrilled with the surgical procedure Dr. Portuese performed on my nose. My nose has been broken twice and I have always been self conscious about it. My dermatologist had recommended Dr. Portuese. I found his website very helpful showing before and after pictures of the patients he performed procedures on. I have felt very welcomed by the entire staff. Everyone has been so helpful and kind. Dr. Portuese was very easy to talk to and discuss recommendations. I met with Janet to discuss fees and scheduling. She was a delight to meet with. She answered all my concerns and questions regarding pre/post op instruction, as well as my fears about the healing process. The day of my surgery I was extremely nervous, Janet, the anesthesiologist and the surgical staff put me at ease. The first check after surgery, I saw Dr. Portuese and he was genuinely delighted with my result. I am now about four months post op and I have been very pleased with my new nose. Not only is my nose straight, but I can breathe better too! I would recommend Dr. Portuese to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Portuese is an excellent doctor. I'm a 57 year old white female who has lost over 80 pounds over the last 2 years, therefore I had a lot of loose skin on my face and neck. Nine weeks ago Dr. Portuese performed a lower face/neck life, brow life, chin implant and dermabrasion around my lips. I couldn't be more happier with the results, everyday just keeps getting better. My sister went to Dr. Portuese 6 years ago for a facelift and to this day she still looks beautiful and much younger then her 61 years of age. I highly recommend Dr. Portuese, he truly is an amazing Doctor and his entire staff is first rate and very caring.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Portuese performed an eye lift surgery for me with beautiful results. His is very compassionate and sensitive and his staff is outstanding. He is extremely talented and experienced and very conservative in his approach to plastic surgery. I would see him again for any additional surgery and have recommended him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I had both upper and lower eye lids surgery with Dr. Portuese two months ago and I am happy with the results. He is extremely knowledgable in his field of surgery. I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Excellent experience! My daughter's nose is so beautiful!!! We highly recommend Dr. Portuese! He is truly the "nose" doctor of the Northwest! Her chin implant is beautiful as well! Highly recommend him and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Portuese for any type of plastic or reconstructive surgery. Both my eye lid and neck lift surgeries very positive experiences. He and his staff are very professional and explain every aspect of the procedure and exactly what the results will look like. I had no surprises and am very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. William A. Portuese's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1985)

GHI