Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Gratzer

Awesome doctor. Helpful and knowledgeable. Staff was friendly

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Excellent experience. Enjoyed renovations to clinic. Friendly and helpful staff. A very good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

The other negative reviews have it right. He made inappropriate and sexist comments to me at every appointment until I stopped going. I called his clinic to complain after lining up a new psychiatrist, and he apparently found out, because he used my personal information to contact me and try to excuse his behavior. It’s also pretty clear from looking at a few review sites that he, or some friend of his, is leaving most or all of the positive reviews, because the language is extremely similar. Yikes!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

I have treated with Dr. Gratzer for many years. He understands me. He sometimes speaks quickly but explains his treatment plan. He got me on the right meds. Richards

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Gratzer did an amazing job treating my anxiety and depression. I can finally function at work and manage my stress. I am very grateful. Paul

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Incompetence and rude would the nicest way to describe this man. Being educated by an accredited APA school as a therapist, I know how an individual with this type of degree is supposed to act. This “Psychiatrist” was rude, didn’t let me answer his questions and just jumped to all conclusions. For example, he asked me how I describe my mother. While giving a few words to describe her, he interrupted and said, “loving” as if I was wasting his time with the two adjectives, I said prior. He just kept interrupting and wrote down words that didn’t even come out of my mouth. On top of that, he was just scribing on paper. No words just random lines. I don’t know if he has a problem or is just bad at his job but he should not be a “Psychiatrist.” No one should see this man. American Psychiatric Association needs to revoke his license.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr Gratzer has been my Psychiatrist for the last two decades. He has helped me understand and sucessfully adjust to my clinical depression

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Gratzer has done a very good job of stabilizing my son's depression and anxiety over the last several years and I am grateful

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

DR. Gratzer is really a phenomenal Doctor. No complaints.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Gratzer has effectively managed my mental health for years. Very knowledgeable MD with a great deal of experience! Also, overall, impressed with Psych Recovery.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016