Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Giammo

He got what my problems were and we are treating it.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Danny is very good at understanding my issues and finding a solution quickly. Staff is wonderful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Great Chiropractor. Very knowledgeable. He has an excellent approach. More than just typical...great rehab program. Migraines gone, neck pain gone, knee and foot pain gone..I have Been to several different Drs in the area, physical therapists but he is the best

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Danny is the best around! I have known Danny all through high school and now I see him once a month!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Really great experience. We are new in town and have been looking for a chiropractor. Everyone told us to go to Dr. Giammo. Wow! we love him!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Danny has always been a pleasure to go to. I have been going to him for my back for two years and except for a little soreness, which is expected, his humor, compassion and knowledge is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Giammo. I highly recommend him. I eventually had to have surgery but he was amazing thru the process and has helped me with my rehabilitation. Awesome!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Danny fulfills the spirit of "a cheerful heart doeth good medicine." His skill and talent blend for treatment that works on both the body and the soul. After being rear-ended by a car going 45 mph, I have no ill effects, and Dr. Danny even found me a very qualified personal trainer to help me get back in shape after the accident. You won't go wrong with Danny Giammo.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

WOW!! great office. great doctor. This is the first time in a long time I have felt like a Doctor has treated me like I am more than a number. He was very attentive. He paid attention to my complaints and took the time to explain what was going on making sure that all my questions were answered. I feel great. I was a little sore the first time but he prepared me for that. His staff was very helpful. I am a patient for life!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Giammo is extremely nice. Never met someone so thoughtful and considerate. Always smiling and attentive even when he is crazy busy. Very personable and treats his patients like family.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013