No reviews yet posted for this doctor. Be the first to review Dr. Hilli Dagony-Clark!

Dr. Hilli Dagony-Clark's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I facilitate insight, growth, and lasting change in every treatment. I will help you feel empowered, rather than imprisoned, by your life. I have worked for over 15 years with children, adolescents, and adults on issues ranging from anxiety, depression, eating disorders, body image issues, trauma, relationship, identity, and work difficulties. Additional experience in community mental health clinics, hospitals, group homes, and the Washington, D.C. Superior Courts have prepared me to help a diverse multiethnic and international population. My postdoctoral training in child and adult psychoanalysis at the New York Psychoanalytic Institute (NYPSI) has enriched my understanding of the complexity of the mind. Completing classical training in psychoanalysis has provided me with insight into my clients' symptoms and conflicts.

• Hebrew
  • English

• George Washington University (Grad. 2003)

• Psychotherapy