Ratings for Dr. Hanah H. Pham

Excellent and Quality dentistry are hard to find now a days. I had to move to another state but I do schedule my cleanings and minor work when I am in town to visit my family. I could not find another dentist that I can is as good and gentle as Dr. Pham. I feel she is compassionate and never judge me. Always try to work with my schedule and budget. I have had sedation in the past with Dr Pham and this is the best place for me to spend my money. The dentistry is worth every penny. The office was very friendly and atmosphere was relaxing. Dr. Pham knows her stuff!!! Always give me my options and recommendation the best solution for my needs at my budget. You have to see for yourself and I am 100% confident that you will agree with me.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

I love coming to Reston Sunrise Dentistry. Dr. Hanah Pham is the nicest and skilled dentist I have ever met. I have been to 10 dentists in my life time and I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Pham. The office is very personable and I feel like at home coming here. They treat me with respect and always paid attention to my comfort. Finding a great dentist who you feel so comfortable with and like a friend to you, you would want to keep for a long time. I wish dr.Pham will not retire or leave this area or I will be so lost . Dr. Pham and staff have helped me from fearful and messed up teeth to enjoying my dental visits, loving my smile and my life, and my teeth are stable. I love it when they care about my flossing and brushing. This tells me they want the best for me. Always give me options, explained procedures and post op , and open to any questions I have. Love this place!!! I am the lucky one!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

I feel very pleased with Dr. Hanah Pham’s dental service. The staff are very friendly and work well with scheduling. The office is very nice and kind. Dr. Pham is very skilled and good at what she does with out the pain that people talked about dentistry. I am pleased at the results of how my teeth looked and feel especially when I personally has a root canal therapy in my big back teeth. I do feel like I am treated with respect and they get personal and close which builds a nice and strong relationship. I have always been consulted or been educated to maintain my teeth to health. They always reinforced brushing and flossing for my own good. I would plan and recommend this office, Dr. hanah Pham and staff, to anyone, including my friends and family. I have all positive things to say about Reston Sunrise Dentistry and I wish them continuing success and strive!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

I feel good about coming to Reston Sunrise Dentistry. Dr. Pham and staff are kind and make sure that what they are going to do isn’t painful and they are very efficient. We end up finishing early most of the time. I highly recommended this office with out questions.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I am 60 years old this year and I could express how I appreciate Dr. Pham and office for getting my smile transformed. I have been waiting for over a decade to find a dentist that I can trust and feel at ease with. I have been at this office for the past 3 years and she was recommended by my husband. I immediately got my teeth fixed from deep cleanings, fillings, full mouth cosmetic crowns and Invisalign. I could not imagine that I could have gotten this much done if I did not find Dr. Pham. She is very articulate and patient with explaining about treatment . I never felt pressured and i actually felt very comfortable with Dr. Pham and staff. Dr. Pham makes me feel calm and at ease that she will guide me towards the right direction. I have never been so happy and confident with myself and smile in my life. Now I am wearing a special guard to protect and prevent problems in my mouth. I actually looking foward to my visits with Dr. hanah Pham and staff. Well worth the money spent. The quality, service are second to none!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I am so glad I found Reston Sunrise dentistry . I am going on my 5 th year at this office . This office carries routines with a personal calming touch . Dr. Hannah Pham is an excellent dentist who knows beyond a lot of dentist I have been to. I had oral sedation in several visits and I’ve sedation (by an anesthesiologist Dr. Tran) in two visits at this office , he was great!. Staff and Dr Pham works so well together to make my visit so enjoyable. I was so fearful and not trusting anyone dentist . But when I saw Dr Pham...she immediately gain my confidence and trust. I had so much work done by Dr. Pham from simple to complex dentistry (like implant surgery , sinus lift, bridges cosmetic crowns ) and now I am in Invisible braces (Invisalign) . I would not have gotten my teeth to this great shape if I have not met this office. I went from never flossing to flossing most days. I highly recommend Dr. Hannah Pham and staff.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I am a fan of Dr. Pham's dental philosophy and skills . I followed her from her last visit when she was working for them. I could tell a big difference in the practice philosophy with her office now. She is able to focus on the quality and comfort of patients instead of counting patients as numbers (like where she used to work). I love that she has sedation options available. She has Dr. Tran (the anesthesiologist) doing her IV sedation. I had IV sedation 2 times at the beginning when I needed a lot of big work (like extractions, crowns and implant surgeries). Then I did oral sedation for more moderate work like deep cleanings and a lot of fillings. Now I am on cleanings and I always do nitrous because it helps me with my anxiety and I have sensititive teeth. I have been a patient of Dr. Hanah Pham since 2002 (wow almost 16 years). I only have good things to say about this office. The office is very personable and family oriented...making fearful patient like myself or patients needing personable attention will a good fit. Dr. Pham is very good at what she does and she is detailed oriented with an excellent eyes for great results. She always gave me options and tried to find ways to save for me if she could with out sacrificing quality. I wish she will be working for a long long time. highly recommend Dr Hanah Pham for family, comprehensive, complex and sedation dentistry.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I have been completely satisfied with the quality and service and the professional dental advice I have received. I have been seeing Dr. Pham for 8 years and have had extensive work done...full mouth reconstruction with cosmetic veneers and crowns, root canals, fillings, deep cleanings, splint therapy. She always find ways to help me to achieve the best work and cost efficiency. I would not hesitate to recommend .dr Pham to anybody.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

have been to many dentist over the years, always switching for one reason or another. I can honestly say that now that I have found Dr. Pham at Reston Sunrise Dentistry, I will no longer switch. Dr. Pham is extremely professional, they take the time know every patient and their needs. I have since recommended Dr. Pham to my sister who absolutely loves her as much as I do. I highly recommend Dr. Hanah Pham to all my friends and family. Dustin

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I strongly recommend Dr. Hanah Pham, so much so that I have moved out of state and still keep her as my general dentist. I have scheduled the visits to my friends here in Virginia to coincide with my dental appointments. Dr. Pham is fast and proficient in her treatment technique. In her office you get a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Dr. Pham has expert knowledge of all dental science and always recommends the best solution for your needs. Being a patient of Dr. Pham's is like having a Dentist in the Family. Edward

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017