Ratings for Dr. Hanah H. Pham

have been to many dentist over the years, always switching for one reason or another. I can honestly say that now that I have found Dr. Pham at Reston Sunrise Dentistry, I will no longer switch. Dr. Pham is extremely professional, they take the time know every patient and their needs. I have since recommended Dr. Pham to my sister who absolutely loves her as much as I do. I highly recommend Dr. Hanah Pham to all my friends and family. Dustin

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I strongly recommend Dr. Hanah Pham, so much so that I have moved out of state and still keep her as my general dentist. I have scheduled the visits to my friends here in Virginia to coincide with my dental appointments. Dr. Pham is fast and proficient in her treatment technique. In her office you get a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Dr. Pham has expert knowledge of all dental science and always recommends the best solution for your needs. Being a patient of Dr. Pham's is like having a Dentist in the Family. Edward

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

If I can give more stars I would. Dr. Pham and staff are very kind and caring. Dr. Pham is very detailed oriented and she will give you the best care ever. That is her personality. She would not settle for a "B" quality. I had not gone to the dentist in over 40 years because I was afraid and I did not know who can put me under and do as much work as possible. Finding a good dentist that can do different procedures with deep sedation (she has the anesthesiologist to put me under-Dr. Tran-the best) is not easy and someone I actually like and trust is even harder. I have had deep cleanings, fillings, implant surgeries, sinus lift, cosmetic crowns, and now waiting to do invisalign before I do my upper front veneers later. I can't wait. My teeth have never been this healthy and I am much happier with confidence to smile. I had all these work done under I V sedation. When I get my routine cleanings, it is just normal dentistry and I was actually looking forward to coming to all my dental visits. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for quality and excellent dentistry with or without sedation. They are very nice and caring here. Good Luck!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I am so glad I found Dr. Hanah Pham because I have been wanting to fix my teeth with quality work under IV sedation dentistry but could not find dentist that can have the skills to do comprehensive dentistry under sedation. I have the money just have not trust anyone enough to spend my money until I found Dr. Hanah Pham. She is so skilled and a perfectionist that all her work came out perfect. If it is not to her standards (very high), she won't cement them. I have had full mouth crowns, implants surgeries and restoration with sinus lift , and veneers in mouth done by Dr. Hanah Pham. My whole family did all their work under IV sedation for complex work . They love her. Excellent dentistry does not comes cheap and I am happy to have Dr. Hanah Pham to do all the work. Now I am on maintenance only which is minimal cost. Dr. Tran (the anesthesiologist) did my IV sedation at Dr. Pham's office. I am so happy and thank you !!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Pham since I moved to the suburbs, close to five years ago. A talented dentist that takes the time to explain not only the procedure, but the causes, the results and ongoing maintenance. My comfort is always at the forefront of her actions and is reflected in the overall atmosphere in the office and action of her staff. Lets be real, none likes going to the dentist, but this is as good and pain free as it gets. Silvio P.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Pham is very profesional and always willing to answer any questions. She takes her time to explain causes and effects. I learned so much just in one first visit. I have received excellent care and personal attention here at Reston Sunrise Dentistry. she offers flexible hours which make scheduling appointments after work easy. I've had such great experiences with her and her staff. I had alot of work done under sedation and I wished I knew about Dr. Hanah Pham along time ago. At Reston Sunrise Dentistry they provide the best personal attention to achieve your dental objectives. I never feel pressured just informed. I highly recommend Dr. Hanah Pham for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I am on vacation and I am giving a 5 star review for Dr. Hanah Pham...this speaks for itself. You will never feel judged or belittle at this place. Instead, they will give you a positive outlook for your dental health. They are so caring and accommodating with painfree techniques that makes my fear disappeared . Dr. Hanah Pham has been my dentist for the past 13 years and I do appreciate all the care, the skills and the patience put into helping me. Now my teeth is in great shape because of Dr Hanah Pham and staff. I have had sedation dentistry the first 5 years (from the ultimate IV sedation to deep Oral sedation to just nitrous oxide). This place is a one stop shopping helping the fearful patients and the busy patients or just patients who are looking for a gentle and nice dentist with great skills. I have been on maintenance for a long time and once in a while just a replacement of some fillings and crowns. This place has alot of value added to great work . I am so happy that I still have Dr. Hanah Pham as a dentist. I hope she will not dismiss me for any reasons!!! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

For a person with severe fear of the dentist and now just love going to the dentist , this has to be a very special and super dentist. I have been going to Dr. Hanah Pham for 5 years and still enjoys my visit every time. Dr. Hanah Pham is genuinely nice and kind plus she is highly trained in simple and complex dental work. I had from gum treatment, gum surgeries, implant surgeries , cosmetic work, Invisalign and preventative care. I am extremely pleased to be a patient of Dr. Pham. You can trust that she will recommend the best for your and give you the best result there is. At the same time, Dr. Pham can understand your budget and willing to work with you in phases according to your budget. I love Dr. Pham and staff and would never ever go anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I have been completely satisfied with the quality of care and service that my family and I have received from Dr. Pham and her staff. Dr. Pham is very professional and detailed. I have had Cosmetic Veneers fillings and of course my regular check up and claeanings.The staff is has been very helpful with my insurance providing me with an estimate before any dental procedure. I was recommended to Dr. Pham by a co worker and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Pham to every one looking for a caring dentist.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Hanah Pham is so talented and compassionate and I would not change my dentist for any reasons. I am afraid if she does not work anymore, I will be a messDr Pham and staff are very patient . you will notice that they put your comfort and well-being first. The office is so personable and I feel like I am visiting my friends and family . I was so fearful of the dentist and had major work (simple to complex) done under deep sedation and all turned out great! So glad I found them 8 years ago!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017