Ratings for Dr. Curtis B. Wagner

He is the best! I have been a patient for years. My feet are happy feet thanks to his wonderful care. I would recommend Dr. Wagner to anyone in Central Florida.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Curtis B. Wagner's response
Your thoughts matter to us, thanks for sharing! We’re so excited to hear this great feedback. We also appreciate the time taken to share it with others.

Submitted April 26, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Wagner for many years and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Dr. Curtis B. Wagner's response
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We appreciate the kind words and recommendation!

Submitted April 10, 2019

Dr. Wagner is both personable and professional. He listens to concerns, educates, then relieves foot discomfort. His staff member, Deana E., is also personable and has a sense of humor. Most enjoyable, relaxing podiatrist appointment we’ve ever experienced!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Dr. Curtis B. Wagner's response
Thanks for this excellent feedback. All reviews are important to us and we take it all seriously as it helps us continue to grow. Again – thank you!

Submitted January 28, 2019

He is the best. Every appointment was professional and prompt. Knows his field and is the best in relieving pain. Always friendly and will answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Curtis B. Wagner's response
Thanks very much for your review! We’re glad to hear Dr. Wagner was professional, prompt, and was able to relieve your pain! Our doctors and staff always strive to make our offices welcoming and informative. Thanks for your recommendation!

Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Wagner is so personable and very caring AND the laser treatments I received under his care really helped me recover from Achilles tendinitis I got when another doctor had prescribed Cipro for me. I saw two other docs before Dr. Wagner- one at Orlando Orthopedic and another was a podiatrist who had me wearing braces and splints and boots. I have also seen his staff for treatment and they are all friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Besides being an excellent physician, Dr. Wagner is a caring, friendly, personable man. I never felt rushed. He answered all my questions. He had me back to work in four days after surgery for Hallux Limitus. Three other doctors estimated four to six weeks at home. The staff is friendly and helpful. I have steered friends and coworkers to his practice and all are very pleased. Avoid the woman (not on Dr. Wagner's staff) who wants to rent you special braces. They're expensive, not medically necessary and may not be covered by your insurance.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Curtis B. Wagner's response
Thank you for the positive comments about Dr. Wagner. We hope that you will share your experience with anyone who might benefit from a caring and competent podiatrist. Best wishes for continued good health.

Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Curtis B. Wagner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Wagner began his journey to becoming a podiatrist in a unique way - by earning his degree in accounting (BS/BA) from the University of Florida, Gainesville before attending Kent State University, College of Podiatric Medicine. There he earned his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine. Following his doctoral studies, Dr. Wagner completed his podiatric surgical residency at Florida Hospital East Orlando. Dr. Wagner is trained and experienced in all areas of foot and ankle. He offers both conservative and surgical care for bunions, hammertoes, ingrown toenails, sports injuries, and more. During his appointments with patients, he enjoys taking the time to sit with his patients and explain why they have pain and what can be done to fix it. Dr. Wagner currently practices at the Foot & Ankle Associates of Florida at their Orlando office. Give his office a call to schedule an appointment, or send a submission through his online form.

• English

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Harvard-Pilgrim