Ratings for Dr. Linda M. Boehm

During my visit, Dr. Boehm was extremely unprofessional and unwelcoming. Shortly after the hygienist had begun my cleaning, she abruptly left and was gone for about 10 minutes. After going to the front desk to ask if there was a problem, the hygienist brought me back to my chair. She flossed my teeth and then Dr. Boehm came to do the "cleaning". As a new patient, she did not introduce herself, or even say hello. She spent a whole 3 minutes cleaning my teeth and then I was told I was finished. After my appointment, I did not receive any dental care items (toothbrush, floss, etc.). I felt as though I could have done just as good of a job cleaning my teeth at home. Will not be returning.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Had 2 extractions. I work in IT and never had a toothache or cavity before. And when i had an infected tooth i went to boehm. First her husband is the secratary and kept asking if i was paying cash and kept insisting itd be cheaper for me to do so(a lie) .2ndly they had me come in 4 times 2 before christmas and 2 more after jan.21st(they explained to get the $1500 for each year) so i assumed that $950 cash and the $3000 they told me that my dental plan payed for,instead my last appionment they informed me to continue i had to come up with $2000 which they took the liberty to get me approved for a dental loan!! As i said i never EVER had an issue before this so thought it was a fair price...until my boyfriend went to them and sai $1000 per extraction were con artist prices!! I started getting price quotes and boehm charged me $2,500 per extraction!! So buyer be aware and shop elsewhere!! And extraction runs $196-350 per extraction to give a rough estimate.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014