Ratings for Dr. Lawrence P. Bruno

Someone here said Dr. Bruno's office is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY and I have to agree. They act like your money ISN'T GOOD if you have an outstanding balance and is not worthy of scheduling an appointment. I TRIED PAYING VIA PHONE, and they wont schedule an appointment until the PAYMENT CLEARS. WHAT???? I have never bounced a check with these people and what? I am on FISCAL PROBATION with your office because there was an outstanding balance of $30? Their very rude and act as if you are a DEADBEAT when scolding you for ignoring bills that came in the mail. I am calling another ortho surgeon today.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr Bruno's staff are all not just polite, they are honestly friendly. And Dr Bruno's "bedside manner" is only surpassed by his skill as a surgeon. When a doctor's nurse says she'd only want him to do surgery if she needed it, that's a recommendation in my book!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

First class service from the time of my initial phone call to schedule my appointment until the visit after my surgery. Dr. spoke English and took a lot of time explaining everything that would be done and what I could expect for surgery and recovery and any potential complications. He took me to The Surgery Center and everything went very well with my surgery and my recovery. I have referred many people to him and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Lawrence P. Bruno's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Middleburg Heights, OH