Ratings for Dr. Camvan N. Ton

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!!! Reporting this business to the BBB. The man who operates the front office is HORRIBLE AND RUDE. I chose this office for my 64 year old mother because they speak Vietnamese, NEVER will I have her visit them again nor will I EVER recommend them to ANYONE. My mother went to the office 30 minutes before her appointment to ensure she was there on time, and they still made her wait 45 more minutes AFTER her appointment time. My mother provided her insurance to the office, and they did not charge her blood work or ANYTHING a with her insurance. I called to speak to someone about it and the entire time the man interrupted me saying "listen to me." That is NOT the way to speak to a patient, or a customer, AT ALL. He then repeatedly hung up the phone on me 4 times. This place is DIRTY, RIDICULOUS! This is not how you run a business, a matter of fact, a DOCTOR'S office. This is not a pleasant place, nor do they care for the wellbeing of their patients. I am INCREDIBLY UNHAPPY with their service. From the beginning till now. They REFUSE to speak like adults and address problems. I work in the medical field and I have NEVER encountered anyone as rude as the people who work in this office, especially the man who coordinates the front end.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Camvan N. Ton's Credentials

• Med & Pharm Univ, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam (840-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1972)