Ratings for Dr. George W. Maxymiv

Dr. Max is very knowledgeable and if he does not know the answer to something he is not going to put your health or your baby's health at risk. First met him with an unplanned hospital visit and he saved my baby's life. 25 years later with a couple of issues that had him shaking his head he took care of me.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

This Dr. in my opinion is the best most caring person EVER I am a person with dissabilities and am laughed at mocked and had the run around so bad I didn't feel good about myself. He notices the situation at hand, does not rush you thru, and you leave with a smile and confident about yourself. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. Thank you Dr. Max !!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Absolutely wonderful doctor! Great bed-side manner and very personable..

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

WONDERFUL!!!!! Thank-you Dr. Maxymiv!!! He was very professional and very CARING! And his STAFF was GREAT!!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr. Max is professional and thorough, but also gets you in and out so quick I was very impressed. The first time I went there he had reviewed my files before I got there and had suggestions to fix the problems I was having with my birth controle before I could even ask! It is very rare when the Dr doesn't have to ask you every time he sees you the same questions. I could not have been treated better by both his staff and him with everything I was going through!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

been seeing him for more than 20 years. I would recommend Dr. Maxymiv.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Max is very friendly, and kind. However I would like it if he could be more up to date on Alternatives to hysterectomies.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2006

What can I say about Dr. Maxymiv? HE IS THE BEST! A great Dr. with great kindness and listens to you with sincerity. Absolutely the BEST.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2006

Dr. George W. Maxymiv's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1978)