Ratings for Dr. Shastra Solomon

Dr. Solomon is the BEST doctor I've ever had! I've been in & out of doctor offices my entire life, and no one has ever been there for me like she has. She listens so well, and never makes accusations or assumes that you're not being truthful. Not only is she extremely knowledgable, she's very caring & understanding... and goes out of her way to help any patient. She goes above & beyond what's expected of a doctor & she does this for any patient who needs help. Dr. Solomon just loves people. She will never rush you out of her office the way most doctors do. Often, she will stay late just to make sure her patients receive the help they're seeking. She's such a warm & nurturing provider, and is truly a blessing. I've met at least 5 people who have told me, "Dr. Solomon saved my life." Truthfully, she is saving mine too. Most all providers would've given up on me by now, but not her. She promised not to give up no matter what. She really gives me hope.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Shastra Solomon's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Trenton, NJ