Ratings for Dr. Kym Walker

Dr. Walker is WONDERFUL!! I had planned a natural home birth with a midwife but had to find an OB when we found out we were having twins. She has been really great about being flexible where possible and very understanding so that I can keep as many aspects of my planned birth as possible. She takes as much time as needed at every appointment to answer questions or explain her recommendations. I have never felt rushed or pressured, even when I push back or disagree on what should happen. I would recommend her to any friend or family member looking for an OB.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Walker is very short and concise in her appointments, giving you her "solution" to your problems before you even finish telling her your issues. She seems very put off if you come prepared with a question and answer list, and always seems to make you feel like you're wasting her time. She's very quick with her prescription pad, but is completely uninterested in doing any diagnostic work before prescribing medications. I tried to push for more answers, and more diagnostics, and she released me as a patient in the middle of a medicated infertility treatment that was very time sensitive, leaving me unable to complete the treatment without starting all over. Last year, when I found out I was miscarrying, I had a (small) bill outstanding with the office, and she wouldn't even see me. If you don't have great insurance, don't even bother. If you're self pay, be prepared to be treated like a welfare case (even if you pay at time of service).

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Kym Walker's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 2003)