Ratings for Dr. Kristina D. Esham

We waited over 30 minutes past our appointment time to even be called back to a room, then another 15 minutes before Dr. Esham came in. Dr. Esham is not our regular pediatrician, and I felt like she was just hurrying to get us out of there. She didn't listen to anything I said, ordered a strep test for my daughter when her throat didn't even hurt (which I have to pay for with a high deductible insurance), and refused the one test I did ask for. She was very demeaning in the tone she used with me, and treated me as if I was unreasonable and didn't have a clue about my own child. At the end of our visit, she didn't know what was wrong with my child, and after being there almost 2 hours, she sent us away saying we needed to see our regular pediatrician. I will not recommend Dr. Esham to anyone, in fact I will tell the to quickly run the other direction. It was an awful visit that left my child still ill, and me livid.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

We love Dr Esham as our pediatrician, I pay a few dollars more w/my insurance to have her but it's worth it! I never have to wait in the waiting room, and the exam room is not more then 5 minutes after the nurse leaves. The nurses are super cute w/kids & all the staff is there to help. DR Esham listens & answer concerns, explains things well so I can understand. Love her!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Kristina D. Esham's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1997)