Ratings for Dr. Nancy E. Babbitt

treats people on medicaid like there not as important as a self paying patient,doesnt believe your in pain or sick.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Spent lots of time, listened well, and is supportive of my desire to not throw meds at everything. I like that she is open and interested in combining mind/body health techniques with her medical training.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Babbitt was personally recommended to me by someone I know and respect very much. I have been a patient of hers for almost two years now and I have recommended her to several other people since I have been seeing her. She is very thorough and knowlegable in all areas of treatment. I personally have multiple medical problems that she is able to help me with. When necessary she does send me to other specialists to get more information on treatment. I highly recommend her to women seeking a new doctor rather it be for the first time or not. The staff are friendly and helpful in making appointments when needed.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

rigid and uncooperative. Very cold and uncaring.Severly inadequit evaluation.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Nancy E. Babbitt's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company