You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kent T. Shoji

Dr. Shoji is an extremely friendly and knowledgeable person. He took great care of my wife while she was in the E.R. I usually dread going to hospitals, but after this I feel much more at ease.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Dear Mr. kshoji I'm not happy with what you did to me today, im in real BAD pain and I also I told you that I was diagnose a year ago for the same problem the doctor one year ago told me that I need surgery it was not emergency that time he told me that when I feel real bad pain is time for emergency surgery for a week I been with real BAD pain I was lucky to make it to your hospital, you gave me vi-kiting for my pain and it kill the pain for about one hour but the pain is back, I told you that I need surgery ASAP and you denied you send me to another hospital but looking at my hernia sticking out of my stomach while I was is pain, now this pain is allot worst and I cant take it anymore, I don't understand what kinda doctor are you, you had me there for hrs and made me sign all this documents to charge the city for nothing you guys are just thefts'... you guys are not helping people all you do is charge the city for unnecessary things and the patients are sick worst..

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I have seen this doctor as a patient, and worked with him during my EMT clinical labs. One of the best E.R. MD's in CALIFORNIA! I'm

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

If you ever have to visit the Emergency Department at Little Company of Mary Hospital in Torrance, you should hope that you get Dr. Shoji. He is an excellent ER physician, very knowledgeable and a very caring man.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2006

Dr. Kent T. Shoji's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1972)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=26620'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=26620'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014