Ratings for Dr. John D. Leonard

I could never get an appointment with Dr. Leonard. This whole office is terrible about appointments and wait time. I transferred my daughter to the Cleveland Clinic offices...they know how important kids are.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

He is so rude. Tried to push the flu shot on my daughter and tried to make me feel guilty when I refused. Didn't even say good bye or anything f to my daughter. I will never go back to him!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

We waited over 45 minutes in exam room. He did not introduce himself to my child or even talk to him once. In fact, it was unnecessary that my son was even present. He gave us his opinion concerning the visit and that was it.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Very punctual and treats the kids like they are important. Listens to them and really takes into account their concerns.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2005

He makes you feel like you are well beneath his "class". Acts like an Ivy League kid. Makes late rounds at the hospital. I waited all day to be discharged with my newborn. I would have liked to go home a lot sooner.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2004