Ratings for Dr. John M. ADLER

Where to begin, first his office manager is the most unprofessional and judgmental woman in the world. From initial contact of scheduling appointment to the actual office visit I was spoken to like an incompetent human being while I had to hear discuss office personnel. Now for John Adler because I will not give him the title of Dr after my dealing with him. My child (female) was referred thanks another issue I have however, after he walked in this man has the audacity to grab and fondle his groin area in front of us. He is incompetent, very rude, late and frankly shouldn't be allowed to see children at all. Anyone please you will get better counseling from the Internet than with this dispecable excuse of a Dr.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Excellent! Dr. Adler is my psychologist. He is the best and is a warm, compassionate doctor. He aided me when I could no longer work and had to file a social security disability claim. Without his help, I don't know how I could have navigated the complicated process. I also had a pretty good lawyer. Dr. Adler does not judge you. He is an excellent listener. He is the best psychologist I have ever had. I have had other psychiatrists and therapists but none compares to Dr. Adler. I discourage anyone from seeing Dr. Arnold Negrin in Savannah. He is a psychiatrist and only wants to Rx you toxic drugs. If you ever get sick from all the drugs, Dr. Negrin will kick you to the curb. As long as you can work and pay him and don't complain too much, he will treat you. Who wants a doctor like that.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Said one thing and next visit acts as if he don't know why your there. Really and I'm the one with issues!!!-

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Total waste of time. He does not connect at all. Does not communicate. Sits and waits for time to be up. Tried for months thinking something would change. Did not.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Visiting Dr. Adler was a waste of a day. I went to visit him for OCD and spent only about 20 minutes with him getting to "know" the situation. During this time, he laughed at some of the things I told him, which was rude, being he was the first person I had told about my symptoms. He then sent me to an empty room for 2-1/2 hours doing multiple tests to diagnose what we already knew. He did not seem knowledgeable on the subject. Also, he was not interested in helping me with my situation and did not offer any further service. I would NOT recommend Dr. Adler. I would give 0 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Waste of time. Dr. Adler doesn't think a child who mutilates her own body needs help.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. John M. ADLER's Credentials

• Hindi

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Tufts Health Plans