Ratings for Dr. Wade M. Sessions

I would never go to this doctor again. He's arrogant and will not fix his surgical mistakes. HIGHLY recommend not even going to Jordan valley surgical. This doctor screwed up my shoulder surgery and refused to fix it. And when I brought it up during one of my visits and how it was causing me depression his response was "Get Over It" What kind of doctor refuses to fix his own mistake and then says "Get Over It"???... I'm still in the process of getting my shoulder fixed by another more qualified doctor. Not to mention he does not use the latest surgical procedures. I was not offered any alternatives to this surgery. Symptoms I deal with Daily Due to the incompetence of this Surgical Staff: Daily Pain Muscle spasms Muscle that droops the muscle feels like it's in my inner elbow when it's flexed unable to work out or build the muscle as promised I'm now 20+ lbs over weight and due to the inability to work out as promised i'm now type II diabetic. If you would like to see pictures of my bicep i'll gladly share photos... STAY AWAY FROM THIS SURGICAL CENTER AND IT'S DOCTORS... They will not honor their work and will protect their doctors before making sure a patient is well taken care of. When I had this surgery done it was performed at Jordan Valley Surgical... STAY AWAY... I cannot stress this enough...

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Sessions was on time, very courteous and kind. He took a lot of time to answer all of my questions. I would recommend Dr. Sessions without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Wade M. Sessions's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

GHI