Ratings for Dr. Shaukat A. KHAN

my experience with this doctor and staff was very .the fee for self pay pt was 30 % less then other doctor.they treat pts with very respect, wait time to see DR khan is short , Dr khan sit down with pts and try to explain every thing in detail in easy word, his bed side manners are very very good ,his diagnosis is always right , That kind of doctor i send my friends to. All my family love to go to international family medicine and urgent care.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Great doc. Depth of knowledge in his field is amazing. Took time to explain my problem, what caused it, and the plan of action. I highly recommend Dr. Khan for urgent care or as a family doctor. He has great surgical skills too which I found out when he had to stitch me up after cutting my hand. Thanks Dr. Khan!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Great physician. Hadn't been a doctor for a while, and was feeling under the weather. A friend recommended Dr. Khan so I went to his 10th street office. I was surprised at how short of a wait and how efficient. I know who I'm going to see next time I need a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Shaukat A. KHAN's Credentials

• Chinese

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my experience with this doctor and staff was very .the fee for self pay pt was 30 % less then other doctor.they treat pts with very respect, wait time to see D..."

September 26, 2014