Ratings for Dr. Rafael F. Salcedo

This is the worst Doctor in all of the world. He needs to be investigated. He almost sent my son to prison for 15 years for a crime he didn’t commit & he was sick at the time. He evaluated him and called him a “Thug Criminal” he is a racist Doctor who works for the D.A. 0/10. Fire this guy. or have him arrested.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This "quack" of a doctor had me deemed unfit to defend myself "Incompetent to aid in my own defense." Due to his "professional opinion" I was kept in OPP for 6 months. Other doctors, four to be specific, disagreed with Dr. Salcedo but I was kept in prison regardless. The Plaquemines Parish DA requested his opin in this matter. I am not sure who is paying this guy off but he truly needs to be investigated. Now, I request my medical records from his office and they say I can't have them unless the "clerk of court" agrees to the release. WOW! I can only offer this....stay away from this quack and if he is court appointed, your in trouble, especially if the DA doesn't like you.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I had to have an evaluation done for a surgery, I don't even think he was in the room with me for 5 mins. When he asked me questions, he cut me off like I took too long to answer. They also owe me money back and I have talked to them many many times, it is now over 6 months and still haven't seen a check, they keep giving me the run around. Please take this warning and do not go see this doctor, it is not worth it!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Absolute horrible Doctor. Performed an evaluation that only took 45 minutes. Would not give me anymore time. When the evaluation was incorrect from the 45 minute evaluation and asked to correct it, refused to do so. Was so overwhelmed pushing patients through at $750 a pop, spoke so fast that he could hardly stay focused on the evaluation. Looks like a racket to me. Is not possible to give a thorough evaluation in one 45 minute session. Cannot even believe he is still practicing!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Dr. Rafael F. Salcedo's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1983)

Alliant Health Plans