Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Aramini

Dr. Michael B. Aramini is amazing, compassionate and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Aramini.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

He made sure that he addressed all of my questions and concerns and I frequently received follow up calls from him and his staff asking how I was doing. Amazing doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

It's amazing to me that just because a doctor is "nice", that that trait immediately makes him a qualified doctor. Oh, he was nice, but he lacks in knowledge base about over pronation, which was never brought up during my examination, which should have been, being that this is where my problem exists. The cordizone injections were very painful, which should NEVER be a part of this procedure. I found this information on the internet: "In an expert's hands, the opposite is more often the case. That is, minimal pain from the procedure is noted while relief from the pain of the inflammation occurs rapidly as a result of the local anesthetic and, as the joint inflammation improves in the next 1-2 days, from the steroid. Occasionally, cortisone injections of joints that have degenerated (become damaged) or that are particularly small (such as finger joints) can be associated with temporary, minor pain at the time of the injection. This is not generally expected. Less frequently, nerves can be irritated, either directly by the needle during the injection or by the corticosteroid medication. Again, this is not common or anticipated." I will never return to this so-called podiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Drove from Tahoe to see him. This is my foot you're talking about, so you want the best! Doctor with a heart, smart, and knowledgeable. Very professional! 2-1/2 months out from foot surgery, and everything is healing nicely as he said it would. Thank you Dr. Aramini!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

One of the few doctors I've seen in my life who actually seems to care about you and your well being. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Aramini for several years since before he got his own office and found him very professional and quick in resolving my problems. In difficult situations he always was able to see me in plenty of time to avert any kind of complications. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Office staff was very professional. Never have to wait more than a couple of minutes to be taken back and doctor also is in my room within minutes. Thank you to this wonderful office:)

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

The doctor is awesome. Keeps it real. He spent a lot of time with me unlike any other doctor I've seen.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Mr. Armini was great. He's caring, personable and efficient. I was not imptessed with the office staff, but I wasn't there to see them!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Aramini was very professional and friendly. I would reccomend him any time.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Michael B. Aramini's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)