Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Rangrass

Dr. Rangrass did my c-section after failing to get a breech baby to turn. He was amazing and did the procedure very quickly! He was an amazing doctor and even before we did the c-section he tried a version to get the baby to turn. I love all the staff at borgess women's health and I have been going there for 14 years. I highly recommend them!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I have seen Dr. Rangrass for several years. I am most impressed with his genuine caring and concern. I just had a total hysterectomy and he did the surgery with the robot team. Dr. Rangrass is so careful with the instruments and checking bladder function during procedure, closing incisions well that I had absolutely no surgical complications and a smooth recovery- less than two weeks! I trust Dr. Rangrass so much and even more he is pleasant, calm and has the best bedside manner!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Rangrass became my Obgyn upon finding out that I had precancerous cells in my uterus. He was so helpful and knowledgeable that I always felt comfortable with every procedure leading up to my hysterectomy and the hysterectomy itself. Dr. Rangrass performed a robotic-assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy. Everything went as planned and the recovery was speedy. I was back to work one week after the surgery. Also, I really appreciated when Dr. Rangrass called the Walgreen's Pharmacy, from home, to settle the dispute of them not wanting to release my medication to my husband. I would recommend Dr. Rangrass to anyone going through the same procedure. I feel so fortunate that I was lucky enough to have him as my doctor and surgeon. Highly satisfied!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Rangrass was my Obgyn from the time I had an Ectopic Pregnancy in August 2016. He is very knowledgeble, respctable and helpful person. He did Laproscopy for my Ectopic pregranancy and explained the procedure and the compliacations of my body. He explained everything very patiently about the Ectopic pregnancy and also what might happen if I get pregnant again. He made a call to my cell phone about the healing, feels like a family person. When I get the pregnant again in 6 months after Ectopic, we were worried initially about the previous ectopic and relieved a lot after talking to him. I went through the surgery this time and it was easy and he gave a very good support to get the confidence on the surgery. All went fine without any issues and we just followed his suggestions. Thank You so much Dr Rangrass for your support during this phase. I would definently recommend Dr Rangrass and his office.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Rangrass was my obgyn for our first baby. He is not only intelligent but humorous, and polite which help in easing the nerves. He listened to me and my husband concerns patiently and went above and beyond in resolving them.. His thorough and logical explanation to the changes that could happen in the body relived the anxiety and made the 9 month journey very comfortable. I don't have any hesitation in recommending Dr. Rangras to anyone who is looking for good obgyn in Kalamazoo/portage area.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Rangrass was my obgyn for both my daughters and was very professional. He was great to work with.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Rangrass delivered two of my daughters via C-section and I have had the best treatment from him. He is so respectful and always listened to my concerns. He recently helped me through some painful times which ultimately led to a laparoscopic hysterectomy. I was very impressed with his compassion and thoughtfulness during this time. I would definently recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have been fighting for 7 years to find a doctor who would help me with the horrible and at most time debilitating pain that I was having from endometriosis. Once I saw Dr. Rangrass he reviewed my syptoms as well as the many tests I had done and decided on a course of action. There aren't enough words to describe my appreciation for him listening to me and fixing the problem. 7 years of misery fixed by him and his wonderful staff. They kept me informed every step of the way what my treatment would entail and have done a wonderful job with followup since my surgery. I would recommend him and the whole staff at their Plainwell office to any female whom may be pregnant or having similar complications like I had prior to seeing these great people. I will forever be grateful for the care I received. Should I ever end up having any other complications in the future I will see him again.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I was refered to him by Friends and Family. I am very pleased to say I am excited and happy how everything turned out. If I had any doubts before I have no Doubts now. I hope I can still have him as a doctor in the future as well. Thank You for everything I do appreciate everything you have done and so much more. Your the best doc I had ever had

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I am 70 and had post menopausal spotting - he was proactive with treatment with hysteroscopy and D&C. Found polyps. They were beign. Dr. Rangrass was very thorough with my history and cared about me as a person. Very thoughtful and kind. His staff are very professional and helpful. Also, thorough with reminders of what I was to do and not do before surgical procedure. I am very glad he is LOCAL (only 9 blocks for me). I know many others are glad also. It lessens time mothers need to get babysitters etc. That saves money. Great outlying clinics are wonderful for great medical care. Pipp is a natural referral base for him. I love my physician, Dr. David Halley there also. I went to Woodbridge Health (Borgess) for my surgical care and that staff were very efficient, reassuring and friendly. I felt as if I was being properly care by professionals. They were kind and helpful to my husband also. They called me the day after my procedure to check on me to see if I was doing OK and asked if they could have made my stay better. I had no requests because I was happy.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016