Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Rangrass

Dr. Rangrass was my obgyn for our first baby. He is not only intelligent but humorous, and polite which help in easing the nerves. He listened to me and my husband concerns patiently and went above and beyond in resolving them.. His thorough and logical explanation to the changes that could happen in the body relived the anxiety and made the 9 month journey very comfortable. I don't have any hesitation in recommending Dr. Rangras to anyone who is looking for good obgyn in Kalamazoo/portage area.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Rangrass was my obgyn for both my daughters and was very professional. He was great to work with.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Rangrass delivered two of my daughters via C-section and I have had the best treatment from him. He is so respectful and always listened to my concerns. He recently helped me through some painful times which ultimately led to a laparoscopic hysterectomy. I was very impressed with his compassion and thoughtfulness during this time. I would definently recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have been fighting for 7 years to find a doctor who would help me with the horrible and at most time debilitating pain that I was having from endometriosis. Once I saw Dr. Rangrass he reviewed my syptoms as well as the many tests I had done and decided on a course of action. There aren't enough words to describe my appreciation for him listening to me and fixing the problem. 7 years of misery fixed by him and his wonderful staff. They kept me informed every step of the way what my treatment would entail and have done a wonderful job with followup since my surgery. I would recommend him and the whole staff at their Plainwell office to any female whom may be pregnant or having similar complications like I had prior to seeing these great people. I will forever be grateful for the care I received. Should I ever end up having any other complications in the future I will see him again.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I was refered to him by Friends and Family. I am very pleased to say I am excited and happy how everything turned out. If I had any doubts before I have no Doubts now. I hope I can still have him as a doctor in the future as well. Thank You for everything I do appreciate everything you have done and so much more. Your the best doc I had ever had

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I am 70 and had post menopausal spotting - he was proactive with treatment with hysteroscopy and D&C. Found polyps. They were beign. Dr. Rangrass was very thorough with my history and cared about me as a person. Very thoughtful and kind. His staff are very professional and helpful. Also, thorough with reminders of what I was to do and not do before surgical procedure. I am very glad he is LOCAL (only 9 blocks for me). I know many others are glad also. It lessens time mothers need to get babysitters etc. That saves money. Great outlying clinics are wonderful for great medical care. Pipp is a natural referral base for him. I love my physician, Dr. David Halley there also. I went to Woodbridge Health (Borgess) for my surgical care and that staff were very efficient, reassuring and friendly. I felt as if I was being properly care by professionals. They were kind and helpful to my husband also. They called me the day after my procedure to check on me to see if I was doing OK and asked if they could have made my stay better. I had no requests because I was happy.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Rajiv Rangrass has been my doctor for the last 5 years and is extremely kind, & very knowledgeable. I had a vaginal delivery with my first child and was not Diabetic during my first pregnancy. I was Type-2 Diabetic during my second pregnancy and worried about my baby growth and other complications. Also wanted to go for vaginal delivery again during second delivery. Chances are high for C-Section because of Gestational Diabetes. I am blessed with a healthy baby boy on Dec 12th 2015 and it was a vaginal delivery. Dr. Rangrass always returned my call and clarify all the questions over the phone and also call to check my sugar level. He wanted to be sure my numbers are right. My concerns and troubles have always been taken seriously. I am fortunate to have this doctor. He took time personally to call me at home after my delivery to check my and baby’s health condition. I live in Allegan and go to Borgess Women's Health Plainwell clinic. The office in Plainwell is so convenient for me & is very close to my place. No need to drive 30 miles for Gynec care. Apart from that all the office staff members are very helpful. Clinic is next to Borgess PIPP Hospital and very convenient to get my Ultrasound and Non-Stress test. No need to drive all the way to Borgess Medical Center Kalamazoo which is one hour drive from my place.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Rangrass by my gynecologist for a robotic hysterectomy. On first meeting Dr.Rangrass he immediately put me at ease. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. He explained everything in detail. The surgery went very well but the pathology report showed stage 1 endometrial cancer. Dr. Rangrass was very compassionate and he worked with the local cancer center for its opinion. Luckily it was determined the cancer was localized and with the hysterectomy it was removed. I have to have exams every 6 months and I will continue to see Dr. Rangrass instead of my original gynecologist. Dr. Rangrass is much more personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

He has been my doctor for the last 15 years and I have complete confidence in him. He is humble, compassionate, very knowledgable and takes time to address my problem.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Rangrass is a gem. He has treated me with so much kindness, his explanations are clear and concise. He listened and answered all my questions. Never before have I experienced this level of care. He took time personally to call me at home after my procedure.. The office in Plainwell is so convenient for me as well, no need to drive 30 -40 for gyn care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015