Ratings for Dr. Kent A. Feldman

I had severe bunions that had been growing for decades, to the point where I couldn't walk far, (and I used to hike,) Dr. Feldman performed surgery on both, and they turned out very well. The fact that he did it without pre-op x-rays is a miracle! Either his staff forgot to x-ray my feet, or he forgot to remind them- I don't know which, but when he took the post-op xrays, he said he was going to compare them to the pre-op ones... when I said there were no pre-op ones, he said they were probably misplaced! My personal opinion is that he is a very talented surgeon, but sometimes overbooked, and a little disorganized.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I have been asking friends for referrals to podiatrists since my medical group will only refer me to Dr. Feldman and that is the last person I want to see! I took my daughter first to Dr. Felfoldi, he was a nice man however he only recommended very expensive, non-covered, custom insoles for my 16yr old daughter, and refused to perform a bunionectomy on someone her age. She had been in pain for over a year and was steadily getting worse. He works closely with Dr. Feldman who said he would perform the surgery. He has the absolute worst bedside manner!!! He was nice on the first visit, second visit he was standoffish and pompus. We were already invested in the surgery option and the appt was set up. I told my husband about the Drs attitute, so he went with us the day of surgery. Dr. Feldman was very chatty with my husband because they were able to talk sports, but he didnt say one word to me. Our daughter had a successful surgery and that is truly all that matters, but as her pain meds wore off, I brought her in to the office since she was in a tremendous amount of pain. He looked at us and said..."I guess this isn't a day for makeup" since we were both in tears. I wanted to punch him! I explained to meds werent helping her and he did nothing. I asked for a different pain reliever but he said we just werent using them properly. I complained to the front desk, who were wonderful, and they asked me to write a formal complaint. I did. No one should feel dismissed or unworthy from their physician. He is a jerk!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I consulted Dr. Feldman 9 months after I had two surgeries by another Podiatrist to correct a bunion and a hammer toe. The two previous surgeries left my foot disfigured and I was in more pain than I was prior to surgery. Upon visiting Dr. Feldman he said, "I can fix that!" He performed a complicated surgery and I am now in no pain and I'm walking almost 4 miles per day. (And my foot looks pretty nice now.) His staff is prompt and attentive, very little wait times. He is a very skilled surgeon and an all-around great doctor. He used cutting edge technology and tools to correctly assess my foot and did an amazing job of reconstructing my foot. He has a wonderful bedside manner and explains in great detail and clearly communicates what he is going to do and how he comes to the conclusions that he does. I am very appreciative and grateful that I found Dr. Feldman. I feel very confident in recommending him whole heartedly to anyof my friends and family. Thanks Dr. Feldman for taking such great care of me. You are an outstanding physician who deserves more than 5 stars. Thanks, Sandra Middleton

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I visited Dr Feldman earlier this week due to a severe heel pain I was having. He gave me a quick diagnosis and several ways to relieve my pain and it feels better already. The staff was extremely friendly and I had an overall great experience. Would recommend Dr Feldman to anyone

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Approximately 40 years ago, I was riding my bicycle downhill, when someone opened their car door and my foot slammed in the door jam. Over the years, I developed a large bump on the top of my foot and it became very difficult and painful to walk (I had no cartlidge between bones) and when it was affecting my back alignment, I decided to do the research and look for the best podiatrist when I located Dr. Feldman. He gave me quick diagnosis of bone fusion in his calm demeanor, explained the procedures and made me feel like everything would be okay. Thanks to Dr. Feldman, two hour surgery, seven screws, two metal plates later, a lot of pain and pain pills, I am in recovery and therapy and I am healing nicely. I would highly Dr. Kent Feldman to anyone, YOU WILL BE IN GREAT HANDS!!!! THANK YOU DR. FELDMAN, FOR YOUR AMAZING SKILLS, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I broke my ankle during a volleyball injury and went to see Dr. Feldman. He gave me a quick diagnosis while making me laugh at the same time. He is extremely well-versed in his practice and his calm demeanor was comforting especially in the crisis of a situation. Thanks to Dr. Feldman I was able to get back on the court in no time (well before my athletic trainer predicted)! I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I went to see Dr. Feldman with a small bunion on my left foot; I wasn’t sure whether I should have it removed but was leaning towards it. Dr. Feldman assured me that at this stage, the procedure would be very simple and took time to explain the process. I am really glad I went ahead with Dr. Feldman! The surgery took place five days ago and I am healing nicely. Everything he said turned out to be true and the whole process has been amazing. The incision is small. I have been without pain whatsoever, only a bit of discomfort. I have been following Dr. Feldman's instructions and feel great. On the day of the surgery, the staff at Sharp was very nice, gentle and helpful and everybody made sure I was comfortable at all times. I was nervous but Dr. Feldman made me laugh. Besides his amazing skills as a podiatrist, I really appreciate Dr. Feldman's attitude, his patience and his amazing sense of humor. I trust his decisions and feel that I am in good hands

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Feldman was AWESOME!! He taped my foot/bunion and we gave it 3 days. It did not get much better. He got me in right away on the 3rd day and I got a cortisone shot. I have a tremendous amount of relief. I am going to be fitted for custom orthopedics to avoid future joint inflammation. Thanks Dr. Feldman!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I had my first visit and was extremely pleased with every aspect of this visit. Even making the first appointment, the scheduler was prompt and very helpful. The office staff were polite and professional. Dr. Feldman was one of the nicest, professional MDs I have seen in awhile. Great way to explain the treatment and home program. I would recommend Dr. Feldman and staff to anyone I encounter. If I could give better than a 5 I would give a 10. Thank you for making my visits enjoyable. Lori Loveless

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

On April 2, 2012, I saw Dr. Kent Feldman for a painful foot problem for several years. . After an exam, he diagnosed me and said definitely I had plantar fascitis and gave me exercises to do and told me where to buy insoles. I did both, but my condition continued to worsen, and, in fact, one of the exercises increased the pain in my feet and my knee. I told my husband that I didn’t think I had plantar fasciitis, and I felt it was a nerve problem. We sold our home in El Cajon and are now spending the summer and early fall in our summer home in VT. I saw a podiatrist who performed an extremely thorough exam and said I definitely did not have PF. He said I had Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome which involves nerves that are causing me so much discomfort and pain that I got to the point I could hardly walk. I am having orthotics made for me, and I was given some other helpful hints regarding diabetic socks and three vitamins that help nerve pain. I am feeling better already.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Kent A. Feldman's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Pacificare