Ratings for Dr. Stephen Rimer

Went to the doc to have my lower left wisdom tooth yanked ... after the surgery, the Doc said "that's a 12 outta 10 right there." Little pain for a day or two after the surgery. No complications, numbness, no nothing. Healing just fine. Office is very nice, staff friendly, Dr. Rimer competent and personable. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I have been at many Doctors in the dental field and unfortunately have had many bad experiences. Luckily I was referred to Dr. Rimer and I have had only positive experiences!! Dr. Rimer's staff is exceptional as well!!! The service, care, and treatment is top of the line!! I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Rimer as wel as double jaw surgery 4 weeks ago. All my questions (and I always have plenty) are always answered patiently and clearly! The follow up care and appointments after my surgery have been amazing as well!I would not go anywhere else and would highly recommend Dr. Rimer!!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr Rimer is the BEST he did 8 implants and all were perfect, my dentist in Minnesota said they were the best looking he had seen..I would recommend Dr. Rimer highly. Charles Delaney

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Whom ever thinks Dr.Rimer isn't the best mouth surgeon is ridiculous ! Now I am a type one diabetic and I am prone to issues easier than non diabetics .. I have had a huge problem with my left front tooth being upside down stuck all the way up in the upper gum ... Dr.Rimer saved my tooth that till this day ,age 20 , wasn't supposed to be there and ok .. might have half a root but he is the best !!!! He is ranked one of the best oral surgeons in the world .. his name stands alome .. look him up ... he might not be the sweetest person , but he is honest and gives 100 percent always ... Dr Rimer is one of the best ans I highly recomend him .... His waiting list to get in is HIGH .. he's obviously doing something right Mr.Jawline b.s. ! He's your guy !!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Rimer is an exceptional doctor and surgeon. My husband and I were confident we had the right doctor to perform a surgery that I was trying to avoid for 30 years. I had upper and lower jaw surgery and he was true to his word that it would not be painful. My bite is perfect. In additional to a kind and competent doctor, his staff is also exceptional. I can't say enough about the positive experience with Dr. Rimer and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Dr Rimer may be competent . He does have an issue with rudeness . He communicates badly with patients and heir families .

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Rimer did upper and lower jaw surgery. I found out that from other surgeons that I should have ONLY had the upper jaw surgery. But Rimer made more money doing both and that is what it is all about with him. The results left me with a VERY deficient jawline that I have had to correct with other surgeons. His only advise to me when I told him I wasn't happy with the results were "you should to try to experiment with make-up". I know of an Orthopedic Surgeon whose son had surgery with Rimer and even he told me how terrible he is and that his son's surgery came out really bad.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011