Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Curcione

I just had surgery for a broken radius. It was scheduled for 10:30am and they took me back a little after 1:00. I did not see the doctor before OR after surgery. The nurse complained to anesthesia that he had not marked my arm as required. They proceeded anyway. I'm extremely disappointed for his bedside manner (or lack thereof). The rest of the staff is great. He just seems interested in his paycheck.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

great doc and staff! beautiful office! Kari was very kind and helpful scheduling my surgery.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

FINALLY. Twelve years after all those surgeries my ankle can easily handle a half hour bike ride. If Dr. Peter Curcione had WASHED HIS HANDS before the first surgery maybe I wouldn't have had to wait this long. What a hack.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr. and staff were very helpful and informative. Surgery went as planned; actually a little better than planned. Only complaint was that they charged me for the last surgical follow-up as it was more than 90 days after surgery. Well, they scheduled it that way. Follow-ups should not be charged. Dr. C does not have the best 'bedside' manner; a little clipped with answers. Did not really bother me, but some want more lovin'.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Was not happy with medical care. Doctor seemed to be more interested in following what workmans comp expected of him for medical treatment. He failed to be a real doctor and treat the real needs of patient. Workmans comp patients are not valued as real patients with pain and in need of real treatments. Prescribed muscle relaxers that made patient sick and refused to change it. Told patient to continue it anyway through nurses. Not able to speak with the doctor over phone. Always unavailable when called and never returned calls. JT

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

very kind, attentive and knowledgeable. he made me feel very comfortable. he replaced my knee and fixed my rotator cuff i can play golf now without pain!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Peter J. Curcione's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lehigh Acres, FL