Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Salzmann

Great doctor. Friendly and personable. Made me feel like I was family.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I recommend Dr. Richard D. Salzmann to anyone who wants a true professional who also possesses great people skills. Dr. Salzmann is kind caring human being. Upon entering his clinic you will be greeted by a Nice staff. Everyone works well together and are very respectful. I needed a surgical procedure, for which my insurance was billed once, even though I had two additional visits. Dr salzmann took time to listen to my concerns. I felt I could trust him and his ability to work on my front tooth. The results are a great success and he was honest about what needed to be done. He could have very easily tacked on added expenses but that is not how he treats his patients. He is not out to just for the business aspects. A rare find in todays world and I will definitely go back if I need surgery again. I really cannot say enough. You will be impressed. For me going to a doctor has never before been a pleasant experience. Dr Salzmann even made follow-up calls. Who does that anymore?!! 5 Stars Amazing. Thank You Dr. Salzmann and Thank You to the staff. You are The Dream Team!! Susan

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Salzmann since I was referred to him by my dentist, Dr. Peter Krimsky, and have seen him now for more than 15 years. I have had two tooth extractions, multiple bone grafts, and two implants. His work is meticulous and I have never had to take any pain meds post op although he prescribes it if needed. He never fails to call the evening after a procedure to check in on how you are doing. I find him to be genuine, very knowledgeable, highly skilled, and a sensitive and caring physician. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I was referred to Dr Salzmann by my dentist Dr Freddy Vallejo. I just finished my 5th and final connective tissue graft. All 5 surgeries were perfect. I had no bleeding and no pain, did not even need to take motrin after any of the surgeries. Dr Salzmann has a gift. He called me personally the evening of each surgery to see how I was feeling. You can feel the warmth, care, concern and professionalism from everyone in his office. I highly recommend him to anyone. I am forever grateful to Dr Salzmann.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I was anxious about the procedure and he not only took the time to explain in detail what to expect during and afterwards, but called me that evening to see how I was doing. The procedure was easy and painless, and I've had no issues since. I highly recommend Dr. Salzmann and will definitely go back to him if I need periodontal work in the future.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Salzmann is a wonderful doctor. He is very personable & his service was excellent. I recommend his office to anyone. I was so glad I went to him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Richard Salzmann by my dentist Dr. Campbell. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service I received. I have had the implant and I am very satisfied with the procedure. Dr. Salzmann and his staff were very courteous, polite, punctual, and attentive. Dr. Salzmann was gentle and caring during the procedure and explained everything thoroughly which made me completely at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Salzmann and his staff to anyone who is interested in a dental implant. Best wishes Dr. Salzmann, continued success, and keep up your excellent service! B. Evans

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Highly recommend him! He is the first Doctor to call my home the night of the surgery to make sure everything was fine! Great staff too, everyone is very friendly!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I had a tooth extraction, bone graft, and an implant all done by Dr. Salzmann at his office. During the extraction procedure for which he administered Novocain I requested he show me the tooth after the extraction and he said "the tooth is already extracted". All the procedures went as well as the extraction. When the Novocain wore off there was no need for pain medications and everything healed in the time frame that Dr. Salzmann specified. There were no payment surprises. The cost explained during the first visit was what I paid. I am pleased not only with the dental procedures performed but the entire operation which was efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I had a tooth extracted and an implant done by Dr. Salzmann. I had a few treatment choices, but I decided to go with the implant as a permanent solution. I do not regret it at all. Dr. Salzmann is very knowledgeable and experienced. He walked me through the procedure which always helps my peace of mind. All in all, I had a great experience with Dr. Salzmann and his staff. I highly recommend their services.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014