Dr. Richard D. Salzmann

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Salzmann

Dr. Salzmann and his staff were incredible! I was there for 2 gum graft procedures, which had me really nervous. Dr. S. explained the process and put my mind at ease. Both procedures went very well and have healed up nicely (1st was 8 months ago, 2nd was last month -- both no issues). After each of the procedures, Dr Salzmann called afterward for a personal follow-up, which was very much appreciated! Thanks for the great treatment!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Really pleased to have been referred to Dr. Salzmann. From the initial consultation through to the final procedure, four months later, Dr. Salsmann and his team guided me through the process and made the experience an easy one. Communication was clear and the procedure was explained with great detail. No question went unanswered. Post surgery, Dr. Salzmann called to ensure there were no issues. I also appreciated the calm demeanour and professionalism of Dr. Salzmann and his team.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Dr Salzmann did an excellent job on my dental surgery. He is very skilled, honest and explains everything to you in detail. Highly recommend. Staff is friendly and professional!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2019

I wanted to be more happy with my smile and Dr. Salmann did an amazing job. I cosmetic crown lengthening and I absolutely love my smile now! He was very kind, thorough, and professional. His staff were friendly and his assistant was sweet. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

I needed a difficult tooth extracted and Dr. Salzmann was over the edge awesome. Took his time and cared about how I was doing and never felt any discomfort. He put in my implant and it was perfect. The best dentist appointment I ever had. He even called me that night to see how I was doing. Use Dr. Salzmann you wont regret it. Ron C.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

I saw Dr. Salzmann for gum recession. I had the work done 3 years previous r by another periodonist where the procedure was horrific. The pain was incredible. My new dentist referred me to Dr. Salzmann. I was very apprehensive having the procedure done again, but Dr. Salzmann put me at ease. I have a very low threshold of pain and I was surprised that I didn't need anything stronger than a ibupropen for 1 day. His staff greeted me with professionalism. I was seen by Dr. Salzmann at my appointment time. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Salzmann found my gum infection (which was missed by three other dentists, and saved my tooth by performing an excellent root canal procedure and bone implants. He insisted on full gum healing before having my general dentist place a permanent crown on the saved tooth. I am so grateful for his attention to detail, his caring manner, and his wanting to save me as much money as he could, while still maintaining a high level of quality.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

the best. I am a long term coward when it comes to dental work. No pain. 45 minutes from my home and worth every one. Not one negative to say.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

This was a very traumatic time for me. Dr Salzmann and his entire staff were informative walking me through every step of every procedure. I hand never met a more compassionate office. Dr Salzmann helped me in more ways than I can state. I am forever grateful

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Salzmann for periodontal treatment. Dr. Salzmann and his staff are outstanding. They explained everything completely and were so kind - they put you at ease. I would recommend Dr. Salzmann to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Richard D. Salzmann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Richard Salzmann attended the University of Florida where he received his dental degree in 1986. Following graduation, he practiced general dentistry for 3 years before going back to school for his specialization. He completed his certificate in Periodontology at Boston University in 1991. Dr. Salzmann has been practicing in South Florida since 1991. He is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association and the South Broward Dental Society. One of his proudest achievements is having received Diplomate status in 1997 from the American Board of Periodontology. Being Board Certified is one of the highest honors awarded to a periodontist. the front officeDr. Salzmann's areas of interest include implants, cosmetic dentistry. He is genuinely concerned about the well-being of his patients. His emphasis is on quality and affordable care, delivered with kindness and courtesy.

• English