Dr. Richard D. Salzmann

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Salzmann

the best. I am a long term coward when it comes to dental work. No pain. 45 minutes from my home and worth every one. Not one negative to say.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

This was a very traumatic time for me. Dr Salzmann and his entire staff were informative walking me through every step of every procedure. I hand never met a more compassionate office. Dr Salzmann helped me in more ways than I can state. I am forever grateful

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Salzmann for periodontal treatment. Dr. Salzmann and his staff are outstanding. They explained everything completely and were so kind - they put you at ease. I would recommend Dr. Salzmann to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Salzmann is AWESOME!!! Very patient , thorough, compassionate and caring. He even called me himself the night of my procedure to make sure everything was okay. I am very pleased with his work and I would definitely highly recommend Dr. Salzmann and his staff for their exceptional customer service. CHARLISE

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Salzmann's office runs like a well-oiled machine. the staff is helpful and pleasant. Appointment times are adhered to. In all my visits, I never waited more than 5 minutes. Dr. Salzmann has gentle hands and obviously cares about each of his patients. I am happy to recommend the entire staff.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

My experience with Dr. Salzmann and his staff has been excellent. Dr. Salzmann knows what he's doing; he gently and carefully ensures a successful procedure. I highly recommend Dr Richard Salzmann, for your periodontal needs.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Salzmann makes you feel comfortable and assured that you are in great hands. He has great bedside manner. I was amazed when he called later in the evening after my procedure to check on me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Great doctor. Friendly and personable. Made me feel like I was family.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I recommend Dr. Richard D. Salzmann to anyone who wants a true professional who also possesses great people skills. Dr. Salzmann is kind caring human being. Upon entering his clinic you will be greeted by a Nice staff. Everyone works well together and are very respectful. I needed a surgical procedure, for which my insurance was billed once, even though I had two additional visits. Dr salzmann took time to listen to my concerns. I felt I could trust him and his ability to work on my front tooth. The results are a great success and he was honest about what needed to be done. He could have very easily tacked on added expenses but that is not how he treats his patients. He is not out to just for the business aspects. A rare find in todays world and I will definitely go back if I need surgery again. I really cannot say enough. You will be impressed. For me going to a doctor has never before been a pleasant experience. Dr Salzmann even made follow-up calls. Who does that anymore?!! 5 Stars Amazing. Thank You Dr. Salzmann and Thank You to the staff. You are The Dream Team!! Susan

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Salzmann since I was referred to him by my dentist, Dr. Peter Krimsky, and have seen him now for more than 15 years. I have had two tooth extractions, multiple bone grafts, and two implants. His work is meticulous and I have never had to take any pain meds post op although he prescribes it if needed. He never fails to call the evening after a procedure to check in on how you are doing. I find him to be genuine, very knowledgeable, highly skilled, and a sensitive and caring physician. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Richard D. Salzmann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Richard Salzmann attended the University of Florida where he received his dental degree in 1986. Following graduation, he practiced general dentistry for 3 years before going back to school for his specialization. He completed his certificate in Periodontology at Boston University in 1991. Dr. Salzmann has been practicing in South Florida since 1991. He is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association and the South Broward Dental Society. One of his proudest achievements is having received Diplomate status in 1997 from the American Board of Periodontology. Being Board Certified is one of the highest honors awarded to a periodontist. the front officeDr. Salzmann's areas of interest include implants, cosmetic dentistry. He is genuinely concerned about the well-being of his patients. His emphasis is on quality and affordable care, delivered with kindness and courtesy.

• English