You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard D. Salzmann

Dr. Richard D. Salzmann's Ratings

I was referred to Dr Salzmann by my dentist Dr Freddy Vallejo. I just finished my 5th and final connective tissue graft. All 5 surgeries were perfect. I had no bleeding and no pain, did not even need to take motrin after any of the surgeries. Dr Salzmann has a gift. He called me personally the evening of each surgery to see how I was feeling. You can feel the warmth, care, concern and professionalism from everyone in his office. I highly recommend him to anyone. I am forever grateful to Dr Salzmann.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I was anxious about the procedure and he not only took the time to explain in detail what to expect during and afterwards, but called me that evening to see how I was doing. The procedure was easy and painless, and I've had no issues since. I highly recommend Dr. Salzmann and will definitely go back to him if I need periodontal work in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Salzmann is a wonderful doctor. He is very personable & his service was excellent. I recommend his office to anyone. I was so glad I went to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Richard Salzmann by my dentist Dr. Campbell. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service I received. I have had the implant and I am very satisfied with the procedure.
Dr. Salzmann and his staff were very courteous, polite, punctual, and attentive. Dr. Salzmann was gentle and caring during the procedure and explained everything thoroughly which made me completely at ease.
I would highly recommend Dr. Salzmann and his staff to anyone who is interested in a dental implant. Best wishes Dr. Salzmann, continued success, and keep up your excellent service!
B. Evans

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Highly recommend him! He is the first Doctor to call my home the night of the surgery to make sure everything was fine! Great staff too, everyone is very friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I had a tooth extraction, bone graft, and an implant all done by Dr. Salzmann at his office. During the extraction procedure for which he administered Novocain I requested he show me the tooth after the extraction and he said "the tooth is already extracted". All the procedures went as well as the extraction.
When the Novocain wore off there was no need for pain medications and everything healed in the time frame that Dr. Salzmann specified.
There were no payment surprises. The cost explained during the first visit was what I paid.
I am pleased not only with the dental procedures performed but the entire operation which was efficient and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I had a tooth extracted and an implant done by Dr. Salzmann. I had a few treatment choices, but I decided to go with the implant as a permanent solution. I do not regret it at all.

Dr. Salzmann is very knowledgeable and experienced. He walked me through the procedure which always helps my peace of mind. All in all, I had a great experience with Dr. Salzmann and his staff. I highly recommend their services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I visited Dr.Salzmann for 2 extractions and 2 dental implants. I was very afraid of this procedure and was pleasantly surprised at the competency of DR. Salzmann, his kindness and caring and that of his upbeat, pleasant staff. I left with relatively little pain and after taking the medication he prescribed, slept well and am feeling good today. He called to check on my progress and he is gracious and caring--GOOD JOB & THANKS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2280178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I chose Dr.Salzman by reading comments about him. I was originally sent to see another Periodontist last year who was not able to work with two insurance companies I have and had terrible bedside manner! Dr.Salzman and his office staff were always very helpful and coordinated my insurances! I was seen on time for every appointment. Dr.Salzman explained everything to me about my procedure in a very detailed manner, answered all questions and was very compassionate. He called me the evening of my procedure to make sure everything was good. He is a very competent dentist. Very clean and pleasant office. My procedure turned out 110% better than expected. I am very pleased with the whole experience. I highly recommend Dr.Salzman to anyone looking for a great periodontist. Just because a procedure may not take for one person(as I read below)does not mean that the DDS. is incompetent-nothing is guaranteed in life! He is a warm, understanding and a gentle man! You will not regret seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Salzmann for over 20 years. I've found him to be a sensitive, professional and competent periodontist. As a teen, I was very sensitive about my appearance. My teeth and dental health was not where it needed to be and that caused me to be embarrassed. At no time did he make insensitive statements or make me feel any worse. He told me the facts, told me what I needed to do and let me know things would get better. Additionally, his staff is the best I've encountered in any office, not just dental!From the gentle competence of my hygienist, Monique, to the friendly service I receive from Giselle at the front desk, my experience in the office, after 20 years, continues to be a great experience. Keep up the great work and great service guys! God bless ya!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115645].votes_count ]]