You may also like

I have been seeing Dr. Salzmann since I was referred to him by my dentist, Dr. Peter Krimsky, and have seen him now for more than 15 years. I have had two tooth extractions, multiple bone grafts, and two implants. His work is meticulous and I have never had to take any pain meds post op although he prescribes it if needed. He never fails to call the evening after a procedure to check in on how you are doing. I find him to be genuine, very knowledgeable, highly skilled, and a sensitive and caring physician. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I was referred to Dr Salzmann by my dentist Dr Freddy Vallejo. I just finished my 5th and final connective tissue graft. All 5 surgeries were perfect. I had no bleeding and no pain, did not even need to take motrin after any of the surgeries. Dr Salzmann has a gift. He called me personally the evening of each surgery to see how I was feeling. You can feel the warmth, care, concern and professionalism from everyone in his office. I highly recommend him to anyone. I am forever grateful to Dr Salzmann.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I was anxious about the procedure and he not only took the time to explain in detail what to expect during and afterwards, but called me that evening to see how I was doing. The procedure was easy and painless, and I've had no issues since. I highly recommend Dr. Salzmann and will definitely go back to him if I need periodontal work in the future.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Richard Salzmann by my dentist Dr. Campbell. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service I received. I have had the implant and I am very satisfied with the procedure. Dr. Salzmann and his staff were very courteous, polite, punctual, and attentive. Dr. Salzmann was gentle and caring during the procedure and explained everything thoroughly which made me completely at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Salzmann and his staff to anyone who is interested in a dental implant. Best wishes Dr. Salzmann, continued success, and keep up your excellent service! B. Evans

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Highly recommend him! He is the first Doctor to call my home the night of the surgery to make sure everything was fine! Great staff too, everyone is very friendly!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I had a tooth extraction, bone graft, and an implant all done by Dr. Salzmann at his office. During the extraction procedure for which he administered Novocain I requested he show me the tooth after the extraction and he said "the tooth is already extracted". All the procedures went as well as the extraction. When the Novocain wore off there was no need for pain medications and everything healed in the time frame that Dr. Salzmann specified. There were no payment surprises. The cost explained during the first visit was what I paid. I am pleased not only with the dental procedures performed but the entire operation which was efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I had a tooth extracted and an implant done by Dr. Salzmann. I had a few treatment choices, but I decided to go with the implant as a permanent solution. I do not regret it at all. Dr. Salzmann is very knowledgeable and experienced. He walked me through the procedure which always helps my peace of mind. All in all, I had a great experience with Dr. Salzmann and his staff. I highly recommend their services.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I visited Dr.Salzmann for 2 extractions and 2 dental implants. I was very afraid of this procedure and was pleasantly surprised at the competency of DR. Salzmann, his kindness and caring and that of his upbeat, pleasant staff. I left with relatively little pain and after taking the medication he prescribed, slept well and am feeling good today. He called to check on my progress and he is gracious and caring--GOOD JOB & THANKS

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I chose Dr.Salzman by reading comments about him. I was originally sent to see another Periodontist last year who was not able to work with two insurance companies I have and had terrible bedside manner! Dr.Salzman and his office staff were always very helpful and coordinated my insurances! I was seen on time for every appointment. Dr.Salzman explained everything to me about my procedure in a very detailed manner, answered all questions and was very compassionate. He called me the evening of my procedure to make sure everything was good. He is a very competent dentist. Very clean and pleasant office. My procedure turned out 110% better than expected. I am very pleased with the whole experience. I highly recommend Dr.Salzman to anyone looking for a great periodontist. Just because a procedure may not take for one person(as I read below)does not mean that the DDS. is incompetent-nothing is guaranteed in life! He is a warm, understanding and a gentle man! You will not regret seeing him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Richard D. Salzmann's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Salzmann since I was referred to him by my dentist, Dr. Peter Krimsky, and have seen him now for more than 15 years. I have had two toot..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Salzmann by my dentist Dr Freddy Vallejo. I just finished my 5th and final connective tissue graft. All 5 surgeries were perfect. I had no ..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was anxious about the procedure and he not only took the time to explain in detail what to expect during and afterwards, but called me that evening to see how..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Salzmann is a wonderful doctor. He is very personable & his service was excellent. I recommend his office to anyone. I was so glad I went to him."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Richard Salzmann by my dentist Dr. Campbell. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service I received. I have had the implant and I ..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend him! He is the first Doctor to call my home the night of the surgery to make sure everything was fine! Great staff too, everyone is very friend..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tooth extraction, bone graft, and an implant all done by Dr. Salzmann at his office. During the extraction procedure for which he administered Novocain ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tooth extracted and an implant done by Dr. Salzmann. I had a few treatment choices, but I decided to go with the implant as a permanent solution. I do..."

December 31, 2014
  • First Name changed from "RICHARD" to "RICHARD D."

October 20, 2013
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

January 19, 2013
  • City changed from "PEMBROKE PINES" to "Cooper City"

March 23, 2012