Ratings for Dr. Alexia Lishnevski

She's great to refer you to specialists, then washes her hands of you. No follow ups ; I put my back out seven weeks ago and am still in misery. She ordered the xray... Good. Ordered physical therapy... Good. Except that when you're in pain you can't DO physical therapy. Referred me to Ortho doc; he said pain control is up to my doc. Catch22. Seven weeks later and two calls asking her for a referral to pain mgmt, I'm miserable and in years. I'm a 60 year old grandma, I'm not a druggie. I understand her hesitance to prescribe relief. That's why I asked for pain mgmt referral. I'd live to be able to finish physical therapy and get on with my life. She goes strictly by the book with no follow through. In other words she just washes her hands of you but is too afraid to just say so. Afraid to lose referrals from a major healthcare insurer and Medicare.

Submitted September 10, 2014