Ratings for Dr. John L. Prue

I have been going to Doctor for twenty seven (27) Years. He is the most caring Doctor I know. All my friends go to Dr. Prue. His knowledge and punctuality saved my son's life when I was in childbirth

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Such a great doctor. I usually go to another doctor in the office but she was on leave so I had to see Dr. Prue ... wow what an amazing and kind person, you feel safe and comfortable and he is very gentle. I think I want to switch and make him my permanent doctor although the other doctor is great. It's his kindness that is felt that makes me want to switch.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

He is a terrific physician! He delivered my children via c-section. Had no problems whatsoever!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Prue's for a long time, and think he is terrific. He takes his time to listen to anything you are concerned with, and will set you at ease and explain everything you need to know. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor in this field. You won't be dissappointed.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

WONDERFUL DOCTOR, I FEEL TOTALLY AT EASE WHICH IS NOT EASY FOR ME WITH DOCTORS, GOD BLESS HIM.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

He discussed my condition with patience and courtesy. He was very knowledgeable and treated me with respect.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

It took me a long time to pick a ob/gyn, i asked everyone, searched and searched, i thought i wanted a woman but in the end picked Dr. Prue because of reviews on this and other review sites... i am so glad i did. Dr. Prue is extremely nice and completely nonjudgemental. Exam was so quick and painless didn't realize it was happening. He is genuinely a nice person. I can't believe i finally picked a good doctor on the first try! Thank you, Dr. Prue!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Prue is an excellent GYN....though he doesn't really see the OB patients too much. The office is extremely busy and the wait times can be ridiculous, but the practice and doctors who work there are worth it.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2006

DR. PRUE IS A KIND COMPASSIONATE HUMAN BEING WITH A WONDERFUL BED SIDE MANNER. HE WAS MY SURGEON FOR AN EMERGENCY PROCEDURE AND I COULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN BETTER CARE IN ANY OTHER FACILITY!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

Dr. Prue is pleasant, knowledgeable and gentle. His gyn exams are absolutely painless and he listens and responds to your needs.The office is cheerful and I've never waited more than a half hour. A nice guy and a good doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2006

Dr. John L. Prue's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)