Ratings for Dr. Michael X. Liu

He has diagnosed me with MS, but said I have no problems. He was especially angry when I consulted another neuro. How can I be billed for MS and not have anything wrong?

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I cannot accurately rate his staff because he saw my family member in the hospital. However, if I could give this doctor a zero I would. For the literal life of you, never see this doctor. Within 20 hours of being misdiagnosed by Liu with a pulled muscle and sent to rehab, my family member almost died of a severe neurological condition of which she has been on life support for almost 3 weeks. Patient be warned - I would not send my worst enemy to this doctor. He has no knowledge of the peripheral nervous system and cannot spot serious, life threatening neurological conditions.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr.Liu, has a very sweet and caring staff. He is a Good doctor, I would have rated him a 5 on his knowledge, because it's obvious he is highly intelligent BUT I don't think he has much experience if any at all with my Neurological disorder that I deal with daily. I would however HIGHLY recommend him. He does care about his patients too, I think he may just have an issue displaying his emotions properly to us patients,this could be due to the fact he was originally born and raised in China.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013