Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Citrin

Was not friendly at all, no eye contact and didn't event want to help me as a patient, didn't concern about my questions regarding my health, I was charged extra bills for blood and urine test twice which was not necessary, he only cares about buisness than patient health care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I would say he's an ok Doctor, but spent to much time with his nose in the computer and barely made eye contact the entire time during my visit and was not very personable at all. I'd like to think that a doctor was really trying to help with my health care needs, but didn't get that vibe from him. Just seemed like a job to him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I had Dr. Citrin as my GP for 4 years. Good doctor. He was willing to listen and discuss. Didn't push meds or tests when not needed and I agreed with him. I'd recommend.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

I have seen DR. Citrin on a few occasions, he did not seem at all invested in my health.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Michael J. Citrin's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Highlands Ranch, CO