Ratings for Dr. Michael A. ABRAHAMS

Doctor Abrahams is a very good doctor. He has helped me with my back pain and personal issues. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

was concerned after reading review on your site however was recommanded highly from several nurses. called and made appt staff very friendly, did ask what type of insurance I had to confirm that the dr was in network,dr. abrahams was wonderful only needed to treat twice

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Tried to get an appointment with Doctor Abraham. His staff wanted my private personal information without even see him. So I asked to find out specifically who I was talking to and they refuse to give out their full names. Then they bturned me away basically saying we dont want you as a patient. What kind of doctor is this? Caring about the money first?Now I'm worried that they might do something with my insurance information. I feel that you should avoid this doctor, seems to me like it would only get worse from here.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Michael A. ABRAHAMS's Credentials

• Italian

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL