Ratings for Dr. Andrew P. Ostapchuk

Sent me to purchase very expensive athletic shoes and told me I would need to wear them always. Said I did not need physical therapy as it would do nothing. Told me my problem was my fault for going barefoot and wearing sandals my whole life. After a year of wearing the suggested shoes, which hurt my foot, I went to Cleveland Clinic to see a sports physician. What a different story.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. O and team were caring and competent. They diagnosed a foot injury right away, working through lunch to do so. Chris, the PA, was particularly helpful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

His surgery, on both feet, didn't work and when we returned about a year later to question the results it was sarcastically put back on us. I should have followed up with other doctors because it sadly turned out to be a huge waste of time, money and down time while healing. He said the problem could be fixed. It wasn't.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I guess his bedside manner is not the best, but after seeing 2 other Podiatrists who did not diagnose me correctly, he did.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

The Dr is the biggest sarcastic jerk. He is a very hurtful person and talks to his patients like they ate idiots. We go there for his help, if we had his knowledge we wouldn't be there. I walked out in the middle of my exam. WHAT A JERK!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Andrew P. Ostapchuk's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)