Ratings for Dr. Azhar Bustami

I think this Dr is amazing. She takes her time with you. She is very caring. My whole family see her. And I think she is very good with kids. My son is 8 an he really like her. I am not sure of the person response above..But that does not seem like the dr I know. I think everyone should give her a try ,she is really good at what she does. From on a happy patient . The Pita family....

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I took my ten year old to this dentist and it was the worst experience I have ever had with a dentist. It was a horrible experience for my son. The dentist was uncaring, rude and actually mean. In the end, the dentist told my son not to ever come back to her office. That was a conversation that she should have had with an adult and not a minor child. My son needed a tooth pulled and he was very scared and did not want to have it done. I know that was difficult for the dentist, but she must find ways to calm the child and not be mean. This dentist should deal with adults only. She does not have the patience for children.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014