Ratings for Dr. Bernadette L. Hee

Doctor Hee is an excellent doctor. She treats each patient equally. She has never failed to listen and be proactive with my illinesses. She is professional and caring. I actually owe my life to her as she discovered my second cancer in its early stage. She made all the arrangements with my oncologist for treatment. She follows my progress and keeps me as healthy as she can with my progressive lung disease. I am now 3 1/2 years in remission. I trust her with my life. God bless her!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Treated my mother and misdiagnosed her as having TB. Put her on strong meds KNOWN to cause vision problems, but didn't tell us anything about that. 2 weeks later she lost her vision -- could see only vague shadows. When the attorney asked for medical records, you could tell that they had been tampered with to protect her. She was nice at first, but when she was confronted about her MISTAKE she turned on us and was very defensive. Things she had told us before she now denied ever saying, and lied about the facts about my mother's health. I was totally disgusted with her and her attitude. I am a dentist, and I would never treat a patient or their family in this way. If you make a mistake, OWN UP TO IT.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Very nice, helpful and knowledgeable, good staff even if the office is a bit disorganized. She is open to discussions with family members and always shows concern. If any criticism is due is that she is often harried (probably not her fault considering the patient load), and speaks too fast, which is not her fault either, few Drs are trained to speak concisely and facing patients who are elderly and hard of hearing. Otherwise, excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Works at Oshner Clinic. Came to see me in the Hospital even when I was her patient. Treats my 83 year old mother in law with care and dignity.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2006

Dr. Bernadette L. Hee's Credentials

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1993)

Delta Dental