Ratings for Dr. Todd L. Jolly

Great dentist! We just moved to New Jersey a few months ago and looked up through my insurance the closest dental office and found him. My boys love him and the hygienist has the most gentle touch and she explains everything!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I have always been nervous going to a dentist due to past bad experiences. But , . When I came to this office , the staff made me feel very at ease and the dentist had great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I came in for an appointment this week as a first time patient. I have a huge fear of dentist and have avoided making an appointment because of bad experiences in the past. The hygienist was very nice and thorough with my cleaning and Dr. Jolly was very compassionate when explaining my treatment to me. Very friendly staff and they all made me feel so welcomed! Will be coming back to continue my treatment!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Love the calm environment! The doctor and staff are very efficient and thorough with the scheduling, cleanings and examination. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Excellent office and staff. Lissete was the assistant and she was very welcoming and put me at ease. Plus the location is very easy to find! Great family dentist.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

By far the best dentist I have ever been to. He and his staff make you feel so comfortable. I highly recommend them!!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I have never enjoyed going to the dentist! But I have to say Dr. Jolly and his staff are wonderful. From the moment you walk in you are greeted with a smile. They all went above and beyond to explain everything from treatment to cost. I am beyond happy with his office :)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I just saw the other write up and felt like I too had to let people know. This happened to me as well. I had an appointment and he either didn't show up or called out sick. I was sitting in his chair and his poor staff kept checking on me and finally said he's not coming in. My time is valuable!! I chose to not reschedule and have found a new dentist who cares and actually takes care of me. Do yourself a favor and do not waste your time b/c he will definitely waste yours.

Submitted February 7, 2017

It seems that whenever I have an appointment with Dr. Jolly , he calls out sick. Therefore , rescheduling my appointment and then once again sick. Well guess what , I am sick and tired of rescheduling and inconveniencing me as to my time isn't precious. I will find another doctor who is considered to patients time and needs. . I do not recommend this doctor...

Submitted January 29, 2017

Where do I begin: Dr. Jolly is not only an excellent dentist he is a wonderful individual and a true professional, His genuine concern and kindness to me when my husband was ill and later passed I shall never forget. I am eighty four years and still have all my teeth thanks in great part to the excellent care I receive from Dr. Jolly..... He is beyond superlatives!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015