Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Legare

Dr. Legare is the best of the best. Compassionate, dedicated, and approaches patient care with impressive competence and caring for his patience. His switch to a concierge practice is a growing trend nationwide....I stayed with him in the new practice and am glad I did.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

once he knew he was leaving to treat only those who can afford his new exclusive corporate group...he became very indifferent to my issues of pain and mobility... over 2 years of "exercise and work thru the pain"...i'm left with a bad limp , can can no longer work full time..and struggle to remain on my feet desite the pain.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

My husband and I were with Dr. Legare for around 10 years until he decided to charge $1800 a year extra just to see him. We were outraged. He said it was to limit the amount of patients he sees. Why can't a doctor just say no more patients. Why did he have to charge an additional $1800 to what he's already getting paid. ABSOLUTELY UPSETTING.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

You will never find a better doctor anywhere! His compassion and knowledge put you at ease and his wonderful sense of humor is refreshing. I can't say enough good about him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

The greatest doctor you will ever find. He answers his e-mail, he is really concerned about your health and he knows his stuff! If you have to, beg to have him take you as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Legare (who has me call him Ned...no pretense with this guy) and I've always been happy. He's personable, knowledgeable, thorough, and experienced. His staff can be a bit curt, but that's because they're efficient, no nonsense people.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Legare is truly one of the top in his profession. He is knowledgeable, helpful, and always available to answer questions. I have e-mailed him and received a response within 24 hours (that doesn't happen with other doctors). Everything that was said in the other posts are absolutely true. Dr. Legare should teach a lesson to all doctors on bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Legare always takes time to ask questions and understand his patients. The difference is he gunuinely cares. He makes sure I understand eveything he's doing as well. Dr. Ned has a great bedside manner and even when there's a problem I always feel comfortable knowing I'm in his hands.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Doctor Legare saved my life with his knowledge of the medical profession. He has great bedside manner and provides true compassion with ones ailment. I have never waited long for his appearance and is always available for consultations.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

He is the best doctor on earth. He has a super personality and has the best bedside manner is an extremely caring person and an excellent dr. He's the best there is.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2006

Dr. Edward J. Legare's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)