Ratings for Dr. Gyan Pareek

I found Dr. Pareek to be haughty and pompous. I had bilateral staghorn calculi. Because my very initial feelings about him were negative, I decided to go to another urologist for my care. My new urologist was an angel and I received excellent care. But, when Dr' Pareek learned that I changed Dr's, he called me personally at work and was very insulted that I would see someone else. He sarcastically wished me good luck and hung up on me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

The staff are miserable. I've seen a young staff member cry from being yelled at by a nurse/assistant. I could get past the staff if the doctor was human. The punctuality is bad because he spends so little time with his patients. I feel the need to say all my concerns so fast because the 5 minute timer is ticking. As a result, he misdiagnosed me. He is wearing egg on his face, and I am in pain. I think he is an intelligent doctor who over books patients to get them in and out for purely lining his pockets with cash at the expense of his patients. One last note, he does not provide an analgesic for stent removal on females. It is medieval and nothing less than torture. My only guess, this would take extra time if he added this extra measure of comfort for his patients.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014