Ratings for Dr. Rani Kapur-Pado

FIRST IF ALL I WOULD TAK MY DIG FIRTHEAG PROCLAIMED CARDOLOGUST WHEE I SEE THOUBLC COMPLIANUNG ABIUT HER MENTAL HEALTH SHE LLOSES PAPERS AND SH IS AWLAYS LTE TO WORK , ANDTHEPOUBLIC WAIT FIRLONGTIME THA IS NI WAY TO TAKE IF SCJ-K PEOPLE WITH HEART CONDIION BOYCOTTHE AND GI TI TI CAYUGA MEDICAL CLINICTHEY NUCEST CARDIOLOGUST EVER BEEN CREATED ONTHE EARTH SHE IS NOT REAL DOCTIR SHE IMPOSTIR AND I DI NOT KNIW WHEY ANY BODY WILL WNATTI SEE HGER HER UGLY FACE SHE IS ORETTY IF TRUM LIKE TI USE HER HER LIKE USES STORMRY OTHER WISE SH IS AN UGLY OESINALAITY

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr Kapur schedules her patients starting at 11 am... But she often does not come in office till 1 pm. No, she does not do surgery. The wait too see her is mostly 2 hours. You wait in waiting room 1:30, then another 30 min in one of the rooms. When I told nurses this was NOT acceptable for my 87 yr old parent to be waiting over an hour (so far)... they replied... and I quote " we have patients 97 years old waiting longer then that". we ended up with a 2 hour wait till the dr Kapur actually came into room. When tests were done in a Binghamton hospital..Dr Kapur was 1 1/2 hours late.. when we asked why... nurses there said and I quote " dr Kapur often stops and sees her mother on the way to these procedures" She spends about 15 minutes with her patients.. which is very average. She has to refer to chart and she does not remember what she meds she has patient on, so she is not looking over their charts ahead of time as is normal with most doctors. I found her whole office to be very rude as far as the Long LONG L O N G... wait. I think her staff is sick of the complaints. And just so everyone knows there are Dr.'s at UHS that are available for new patients. Though dr. Kapur's staff told me there were not " dr.s taking patients " they are wrong. Took me one minute to find new Dr. next door to take my parent. I think these positive reviews were put on here by dr. kapur . The staff is rude , as to the wait, and Obviously are sick of EVERYONE COMPLAINING. The dr. could care less herself if a patient passes out and dies in her waiting room. dr. Kapur says " We have had this practice 16 yrs and our practice is running well and we have lot of patients" So as long as her patients put up with this totally unacceptably behavior..she will continue. I recommend any other doctor you can find, unless 2 hour wait is fun for you, with a doctor who will give you 15 minutes of her time.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr Kapur is a doctor who takes the time to listen and address all my problems. She does not want to hurry me out of the office like my previous doctor did. I appreciated her kindness and patience with me. She is very knowledgeble. her staff was very nice to me from the beginning of my appointment to the end. She is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have became a new patient of Dr. Kapur-Pado and am so glad I did! i found her office staff to be pleasant and cooperative with me. The doctor is very sympathetic and compassionate. She was highly recommended to me and she did not disappoint. Though the wait can be long it is well worth it as she takes the time to listen to me and what I have to say. I am so glad I became a patient of Dr. Kapur and would recommend her to everyone!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I found Dr. Kapur and her entire office to be most helpful and kind to both me and other family members. She is very courteous and knowledgable about my condition. Though her office runs later she takes her individual time with everyone, and I did not feel rushed or uncared about. She has a very personal touch and made me feel very comfortable. She had all my tests and explained them to me one by one - so that I could easily understand. I have never been able to not get a hold of her and she even gave me her own number, and followed up with me after prescribing a new medicine that I was apprehensive about. Her nurse was lovely and was kind to me as well. I do not find her staff to be mean or rude and can only imagine that the person writing the other review was rude to them.. I have observed and been there when the office was very crowed and everyone was courteous - even having a group discussion about the office and Dr. Kapur. We decided Dr. Kapur was the best Doctor in town!! We will stay with her until she retires!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Wait in her office for sometimes two hours to make up for her taking 3 day weekends and not being in her office to take her patients. She looses tests results and states you didn't get the specific tests due to her negligence. I do know what tests I have gone through and get a pre authorization sent to me for those tests. She fails to refill meds that you take regularly and then due to her mistakes you have to wait for an appointment to have them refilled, even though it states on the bottles that you cannot suddenly stop taking the meds to to dangers to your health if you do. Her staff is there to assist her patients and treats you like your an inconvenience to them if you ask a question or have to reschedule an appointment, or just in generally lack bedside manor and treat you like you do not know what is going on with your own body. This is the worst doctor to ever see. This is the reason patients are being told they are doctor shopping. Why should you transfer your records and switch your insurance to see someone you do not know is a good doctor. Patients should have the right to doctor shop without a label. She ignores her patients doesn't spend any time with them. For my initial appointment I was raced out of the room because she was overbooked. My insurance pays for this. She prescribed me meds that she advised me months later would not help my condition. Then why did you give then to me???? I have chronic pain due to my conditions and no pain relief. I am very upset she came highly recommended and she shouldn't have. I will be switching. I have children to tend to and a life I shouldn't have to spend days waiting in her office to see her only to be rushed out and not be seen properly.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I had an appointment for 3:00 pm, at approximately 4:30pm I asked the receptionist about how much longer I had to wait to be seen and she told me I had at least another hour. Common courtesy dictates that someone should have at least told me they were that far behind and give me the opportunity to reschedule. The receptionist was very rude and belligerent once it was apparent I was upset with the situation. I will not be going back to this office and will be having my records for myself and my family transferred to an practice that actually cares about its patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Rani Kapur-Pado's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Sidney, NY