Ratings for Dr. Yasuko Kidokoro

I have been going to dr Kidokoro for many years. She is one of the very best, and most kind doctors I have ever had. She is dedicated to her work and always listens carefully, then thinks about what you've said before she gives treatment, recommends treatment etc. She explains everything clearly and answers all my questions --that gives me peace of mind. I have full confidence in her and she has never been wrong. I am grateful for her care. Her permanent staff is also wonderful, caring, gentle and efficient ( I do not even feel the needle when the nurse draws blood). Arigatou gozaimashita

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I saw Dr. Kidokoro for my yearly physical. She was very detailed with all my tests and gave me answers to the results. She answered questions I had not been able to get from other Dr.s . Her staff was very nice and attentive. I have great confidence in Dr. Kidokoro.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I do not feel as if the doctor listens to my issues when I come in, and is never confident about what to do about them. I have to suggest what I think is the best course of action. I was told to "check google for back exercises" after my back went out and I have been having pain for months. When I finally was told I had a referral turns out my insurance never got it and they keep telling me they are waiting on approval. Never get any answers. Worst medical experience I've EVER had.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Nice and peaceful Doctor. She always think to remove my concerning point. God bless her.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Listens and explains everything. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Yasuko Kidokoro's Credentials

• Tokyo Med Univ, Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo, Japan (Grad. 1964)