Ratings for Dr. Linda L. Liu

Dr Liu is professional, skilled and compassionate. She has the knowledge and patience to listen to and answer any concerns or questions we had about my care. She took the time to make sure I understood the how and why of the treatments, medications and surgery that would be necessary to treat my breast cancer. Her staff was also professional and caring. She is an excellent doctor and surgeon and I would recommend her to anyone looking for the best care while they battle cancer!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Liu performed a lumpectomy on me and did a fantastic job. She was so accessible afterwards for any questions, and was extremely knowledgeable about my cancer. I'd trust her with any family member.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Liu is a very gifted surgeon. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and needed surgery. My tumor was large and my surgery difficult. Dr. Liu did an amazing job, got all the cancer, and left beautiful clean margins. Without Dr. Liu's skill breast reconstruction would not have been possible for me due to the size of my tumor, 7.5cm.I highly recommend Dr. Liu.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Linda L. Liu's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1994)