Ratings for Dr. Christine Petti, MD, FACS

From the moment I walked in the doors at Dr.Petti's office I felt at home and all my nerves and anxiety were put at ease. Dr.Petti was thorough in explaining what a breast augmentation entailed (from size, incision location, recovery, prep). I liked that she laid out all the information from a science "doctor" perspective, but explained it so that a patient could understand. I loved that I knew exactly what would be happening to my body during surgery and the reason behind it. Most importantly she wanted to know what I wanted to achieve and what I wanted my breasts to look like. Even the morning of surgery, she asked me to tell her what I wanted my breasts to look like.I loved that she wanted to hear it " again. "I would call her a bit of a perfectionist. My results are beyond amazing, beyond anything I ever dreamed of. Dr. Petti and staff have the best bed side manner. Im forever grateful and recommend Dr.Petti to anyone considering surgery. Dr.Petti is professional, meticulous, and loving. You can tell she loves changing lives and wants nothing more than for you to love the body you were meant to have. My only regret is that I didn't find her10 years sooner.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

ok for less "sophisticated" procedures if she mentions yours is a "sophisticated" procedure get a second even third opinion. She may be great with superficial procedures " Botox" and less invasive procedures. She didn't give me much face to face time prior to surgery so you should require that. She's very into the lecture circuit these days so if you schedule her make sure you You get enough face time.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Best Plastic Surgeon! Truly care about her patients. Amazing office & staff!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Petti is the best of the best. She is professional caring and meticulous about her work She does everything she can to help you achieve the exact look you are trying to achieve. An Amazing person and surgeon Thank you so much

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I am soooo glad I found Dr. Petti! And her whole staff actually! What a great experience it has been getting treatments here at Spa Bella. After having a stroke about 6 years ago, I have struggled to find a doctor who is willing and able to effectively help my face look normal again. I was referred to Dr. Petti by someone I work with and I scheduled a consultation. I came in expecting to be recommended for surgery to lift the side of my face as many other doctors have suggested. However, because of my age (32 years old) Dr. Petti had a much more manageable and age-appropriate solution for me; to use different fillers and injections to reshape the affected areas. And for the first time since my stroke, I felt like a doctor was truly concerned and truly cared about helping me to feel like a young woman again after the scary experience I endured at such a young age. Finally, a doctor that cared about my result and experience. The office staff was so kind and accommodating, welcoming me kindly and making me comfortable with a cozy robe! No flimsy paper grown! The office is so beautiful and and feels like a luxurious spa, not like a surgery center. After Dr. Petti, her NP Sharon and I went over again what we will do, we began my Juvederm and Botox injections to lift my eyebrow and lid, reshape my drooping lips, and restructure my nasal labial creases. Quickly and comfortably, I became myself again. And that is what I want to stress. I became MYSELF again, nothing crazy and over filled looking, just making me back to how I should be....and just a touch more radiant! For the first time in many years, I could hold my head up confidentially and look someone in the eyes knowing that what they saw was the natural structure of "me". I am so grateful to have finally found a doctor and a team that understands my medical need and also understand the aesthetic part of how and why a young woman can be confident again after a disfiguring trauma. Thank you Dr. Petti!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

She is meticulous and has a very good eye for perfection. I've been told that I have the best looking implants by a person who has seen many. They look natural in both proportion and shape. I would recommend her highly. The staff is always friendly and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I loved how safe and welcome Dr. Petti and the staff made me feel. They provided excellent customer service from start to finish and always made me feel number one! I would recommend Dr. Petti hands down because she is a true professional that gives amazing results!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I'm 25 years old and after my first baby my breast will never be the same I found Dr Christine Petti online and decided to give them a call Monday. My consult was scheduled for friday which made me happy because I want my procedure done ASAP. The office was very easy to find, parking is very easy to find the lot is huge, I was very impressed walking into Dr Petti's office it was beautiful. I didn't have to wait too long after I checked in every last staff member there made me feel very comfortable ( every single one). I met with the Dr she was very informative about what I would need done why and how she would do it, very nice women. After I met with her I felt like I didn't need to meet with any other doctors I will definitely be back for her to do my procedure.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I was very nervous since I had never had surgery before but they all helped me relax and feel comfortable. Everyone is very friendly and sweet. Not to mention Dr.Petti did an amazing job!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Petti is great, I am satisfied with her as my surgeon, her staff is great

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Christine Petti, MD, FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a female plastic surgeon, I have dedicated my medical career to helping patients achieve their cosmetic goals with little risk and excellent results. My passion is to help patients attain and even restore confidence in the way they view themselves, be it through breast enhancement, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, or even non-surgical rejuvenation techniques. Furthermore, my practice houses a comprehensive medical spa where my team of experienced skin care specialists and I employ an extensive array of skin care products and treatments designed to complement and enhance cosmetic results, as well as rejuvenate skin without the need for surgery. Whether you are interested in surgical or non-surgical cosmetic enhancement, my staff and I will work with you to develop a customized plan of action that can help you achieve your goals in the safest and most effective way possible.

• Los Angeles Daily Breeze Voted Favorite Cosmetic Surgeon, 2009 - 2011