Ratings for Dr. Junaid H. Khan

Junaid Khan botched a mitral valve surgery on me a few years ago and left me disabled. He robbed me of what had been an active life, hiking, biking, swimming, surfing, working (shipwright). I can do none of that now, cannot even walk uphill, even a slight grade. When I went to his office after leaving the hospital (2 months stay) and asked him what had happened to me he just grinned, threw his hands up in the air and said, "You're in the hands of the cardiologist now." Khan is careless, indifferent, dangerous,

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I was very hurt & disappointed in Dr. Khan. He saw my daughter, who had blood clots in both arms and neck. She was very ill due to taking chemo and he made her WAIT in his office for 2 HOURS until closing for the day. The last patient, even tho she had an appointment. Needless to say, I could not find one nice thing about him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

In 2007 Dr. Khan performed a mitral valve replacement surgery on me. Somehow during the surgery blood flow was blocked to two parts of my heart (left ventricle) and without oxygen the heart muscle died. Since the surgery I have been severly limited in my physical activity. I cannot work, hike, bike, swim, surf or do anything that demands physical exertion. My damaged heart cannot provide the blood flow and oxygen necessary. Dr Khan refuses to tell me what happened during the surgery to leave me in this disabled condition. Since there is no way known to grow new heart muscle I must live the rest of my life unable to do the things I used to do and loved.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

Dr. Junaid H. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Junaid Khan botched a mitral valve surgery on me a few years ago and left me disabled. He robbed me of what had been an active life, hiking, biking, swimming, s..."

January 25, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2658947'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 6, 2014