Ratings for Dr. Myrna P. Orbana

Dr. Orbana is one of the rare physicians that both truly cares and is very knowledgeable. Combined with an excellent office person named Heidi, they become an excellent team. I have never had a doctor personally call me at home and ask how I was doing except for Dr. Orbana . She takes the time to fully diagnose and treat a patient rather than the usual 6 minute visit trying to find out where to send you next for another procedure. Dr Orbana has helped me with my lung disease and gained improvements on my overall breathing where other Pulmonologist have just said "it's to be expected to progressively get worse" and refuse to diagnose further. Dr Orbana is a number one physician in my book. Yes she is busy and appointments sometimes aren't right on time, but for the best one must wait, I look at it this way, she is helping someone else also.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Very best knowledge I've seen by a doctor. She really cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014