Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Wilson

Edward Wilson ruined my life more than imaginable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Wilson is competent and professional. He is well informed, well educated and exudes an ease that makes discussing even difficult situations.....comfortable. He is a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Wilson saved my life. He is well educated, well versed, competent, compassionate and amazingly qualified to assist people with cognative behavioral therapy as well as a keen understanding of the challenges they face with the diagnosis they have received. He is insightful and patient but instructional and guided in his approach. He assisted me in withdrawing from dangerous amounts of medications, he assisted me in conquering a drug dependence and in confronting the real issues posed by my PTSD. He explained the disorder and better explained my experience to me than I could explain myself. He has given me the much needed skills and understandnd to confront and conquer the trauma and resume a happy, productive............drug free, life. Without his knowledgable and competent intervention I would not be here.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013