Dr. Fiona P. Gallacher

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
Dr. Gundu A. Reddy (Office Visits  & Telepsychiatry)
Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(20)

"Dr Reddy is exceptionally smart and talented. I learnt more abou thow to manage my ADD..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Fiona P. Gallacher

She is an awesome therapist!! It feels great to find someone who truly cares about whether or not I am actually feeling better. She allows me to gradually work my way through my issues and introduced me to coping skills that help when no one is around, and along the way we have created a connection where i feel ABLE to trust her, something that is really hard for me. I have and will continue to recommend Fiona to friends and family. She is an amazing therapist!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Amazing therapist. I have recommend her to family and friends and will continue to do so. She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

She is very compassionate and easy to talk to. She teaches you great coping skills and techniques which are very helpful in different situations throughout your daily life. She is a awesome psychologist and I would never consider see anyone else. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

She is a really good therapist. I felt very comfortable in our sessions, and she was always able to get me to focus on what was really going on in my life and not obsessing about other things that didn't matter. She taught me how to focus and I still think back to some of the things we talked about and ways she showed me how to cope to come up with a better solution. I would, and have, recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr.Gallacher is very helpful in helping you find ways to deal with your issues.She listens to what you say and makes me feel very comfortable talking to her.She is the best pychologist that Ive had.You dont feel rushed and she is very good at giving you new coping skills to deal with what your dealing with.I would strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Fiona P. Gallacher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Michigan State University

• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
  • Dissociative disorders